Reviews for Beauty From Pain
roni2010 chapter 38 . 8/6
great chapie! glad to hear your daughter is better!
ulstergirl chapter 38 . 7/30
Aww. Hooray for an update! :) Loved it. And I'm glad your daughter is doing better!
obamagirl chapter 38 . 7/28
Oh my gosh, I'm so glad that your daughter is doing better! That sounds so horribly frightening. I'm glad you're able to write again, also. This is such a great chapter. Thank you!
dorylover chapter 38 . 7/27
I love this! Just started rewatching the show and that makes me want to reread your series. It makes me happy inside :)

Also glad that your daughter is feeling better. I'm thinking happy thoughts for your family!
Hazmatt chapter 38 . 7/27
Amazing story so far! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out! I look forward to reading more! I haven't read any of the other stories about Maggie, so I have to ask, is Bobby her dad? I hope your daughter continues to get better!
sell chapter 38 . 7/26
Dear InfinityStar, deep down we knew the reason for his absence in FF would be for serious reasons. I'm glad that her daughter is better and believe that God is taking care of it with love for you. Yes, I am very boring, boring super admit, but you're right about my passion. Actually read fics CI is my favorite hobby and without it, my amusement are not complete. And do not worry, your best answer for me is to continue to write about my favorite detective. 'Choices' is one of my favorite fics, so I had to reread some previous chapters to again pick up the thread. (As you can remember every story yours?) Needless to say, read the name Rick Walters gave me nausea. Anyway, I'm glad you're back. I am waiting for the conclusion of 'Divided' and ' Fragrance of the Violet'. And if your next story for CI can bet your shirt that I will read. BYE!
spacekitten2700 chapter 38 . 7/24
please more
marthapreston4 chapter 38 . 7/24
glad this was updated
Thanks for the update. went back and read the story again. I also read 2 of your other stories in this series. Love it.
leftyred chapter 38 . 7/22
Thanks so much for updating! I'm so sorry for what you have been through, and I'm so happy to hear that your daughter is feeling better. I think it's amazing that you were able to even write a grocery list, much less a chapter.
I enjoy all of your stories - they are terrific!
rindy713 chapter 38 . 7/22
so great to see you back in action - you have been missed! most of all, i am very glad your daughter is doing better! enjoyed the chapter. nate really is a good guy. ricky is lucky to have him. nice to see bobby among loved ones at christmas, even if he can't let himself fully enjoy it.
Guest chapter 37 . 7/30/2014
Wait... Where is the rest D:
Guest chapter 37 . 5/20/2014
Where is the rest?! Crap, I just read all this and no ending? Please wrap it up!
marthapreston4 chapter 16 . 4/11/2014
Okay the only other bone I have to pick in this is Eames is so weak and nothing like the the strong female character she is in the show. Also I am getting tired of whinning about Ricky being as ass and saying she doesnt want him to find out about stuff saying she wants bobby shes a grown person if she doesnt want rick and he ignoring the child she should woman-up and leave reason of staying for the baby is pointless since she knows he doesnt care
marthapreston4 chapter 7 . 4/11/2014
Okay this story is cute but logically it is wierd for a grown man to be interested in baby and not the parent it just brings up red flags