Reviews for Beauty From Pain
kfatica chapter 37 . 7/9
This is one of if not the finest LOCI stories I've ever read. I see that it has been a while since your last update; I hope and pray you and yours are well and that one day you will have the time, ability, and desire to complete this piece. Thank you so much for allowing me to see old friends and make new ones.
kfatica chapter 38 . 7/9
This story is sonderful. Can't wait to see how it enfs. Lots of suspense. Please update soon. Thanks for sharing your creativity.
saracsidle chapter 38 . 1/3
I'm really glad your daughter is better. I hope she's doing well and is healthy.
Thank you for still being able to update.
Hope all is well :)
roni2010 chapter 38 . 8/6/2015
great chapie! glad to hear your daughter is better!
ulstergirl chapter 38 . 7/30/2015
Aww. Hooray for an update! :) Loved it. And I'm glad your daughter is doing better!
obamagirl chapter 38 . 7/28/2015
Oh my gosh, I'm so glad that your daughter is doing better! That sounds so horribly frightening. I'm glad you're able to write again, also. This is such a great chapter. Thank you!
dorylover chapter 38 . 7/27/2015
I love this! Just started rewatching the show and that makes me want to reread your series. It makes me happy inside :)

Also glad that your daughter is feeling better. I'm thinking happy thoughts for your family!
Hazmatt chapter 38 . 7/27/2015
Amazing story so far! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out! I look forward to reading more! I haven't read any of the other stories about Maggie, so I have to ask, is Bobby her dad? I hope your daughter continues to get better!
sell chapter 38 . 7/26/2015
Dear InfinityStar, deep down we knew the reason for his absence in FF would be for serious reasons. I'm glad that her daughter is better and believe that God is taking care of it with love for you. Yes, I am very boring, boring super admit, but you're right about my passion. Actually read fics CI is my favorite hobby and without it, my amusement are not complete. And do not worry, your best answer for me is to continue to write about my favorite detective. 'Choices' is one of my favorite fics, so I had to reread some previous chapters to again pick up the thread. (As you can remember every story yours?) Needless to say, read the name Rick Walters gave me nausea. Anyway, I'm glad you're back. I am waiting for the conclusion of 'Divided' and ' Fragrance of the Violet'. And if your next story for CI can bet your shirt that I will read. BYE!
spacekitten2700 chapter 38 . 7/24/2015
please more
marthapreston4 chapter 38 . 7/24/2015
glad this was updated
Guest chapter 38 . 7/22/2015
Thanks for the update. went back and read the story again. I also read 2 of your other stories in this series. Love it.
leftyred chapter 38 . 7/22/2015
Thanks so much for updating! I'm so sorry for what you have been through, and I'm so happy to hear that your daughter is feeling better. I think it's amazing that you were able to even write a grocery list, much less a chapter.
I enjoy all of your stories - they are terrific!
rindy713 chapter 38 . 7/22/2015
so great to see you back in action - you have been missed! most of all, i am very glad your daughter is doing better! enjoyed the chapter. nate really is a good guy. ricky is lucky to have him. nice to see bobby among loved ones at christmas, even if he can't let himself fully enjoy it.
Guest chapter 37 . 7/30/2014