Reviews for Brothers
Kerowyn6 chapter 1 . 10/3
Gorgeous. So poignant, and in character as well, which is where the previously mentioned tears came from.
eagermeager chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Lovely little ficlet that expands on the characters seen in the movie. Not all that insightful to the characters though.
jster1983 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
I realize that Quartus was killed by Secundus but you forgot to mention him in this story.
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
I liked that very much. I felt bad for the buys those men were being raised by a man who expressed no love for his offspring and expected them to kill each other.

Thanks for the alternate perspective. Great character dissections for such a short piece.:)

Persephone Lupin chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Good story! Brief, but with lots of depth!
Admiral Lily chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Read this on the rec of Sedri. Very well done. It was touching but true to form. Good job.
Ariadne'sThread chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Nice story but in bookverse the three suriving brothers had killed one brother apiece, except Septimus who had killed two. Secundus was dead before the start of the book and Tertius was described as wary. I can't really see Primus not wanting to be Lord of Stormhold either. And I'm pretty sure they left their father's remains in the Hall of Ancestors.
OldReviewer chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Well done. Even without scene setup I could practically see the whole thing. You've got me hooked. Now I have to go read the Stardust book. Any more fillers for the book in plan?
Sai chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
I saw this on 'stardustfanfic', but thought I'd leave a review here anyway. :D

I love the story! (The world needs more Stardust fan fiction...)