Reviews for Consequences of War
Michelle chapter 11 . 6/27/2010
I love your story so far. I just re-watched the "LAst of the Time Lords" episode a couple days ago and think that Jack must have suffered more than they made it seem. Its good to see someone covering the Jacks silent suffering as he deals with his angry team. I can't wait to see how you finish it up.
venerableoldlady chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I absolutely love this fic, is there any more of it yet?
ohinyan chapter 11 . 2/1/2009
I'm so glad you have updated this story. I really feel for jack.

More soon, please !
Welshkiss chapter 11 . 1/10/2009
Update! lol I need more plotting from MR. Harper and Miss. Cooper :)

Brill story

M

xoxo
doctor-who-fangirl chapter 11 . 1/3/2009
It was really good. Looking forward to a new chapter.
deetatarant chapter 11 . 1/3/2009
nicely written chapter...one really can feel for Ianto here.
doctor-who-fangirl chapter 10 . 11/7/2008
Really enjoying this so far. Sat down and read all ten chapters in one go.
Forest Archer chapter 10 . 11/1/2008
Wahey! You updated! Yay xDD

And a very intruiging update it was too. Why the heck does everyone want to make Jack unhappy? Hasn't he got enough trouble inside his own head already? Stupid Owen, such a dick. Hmph.

I long to know what he's got planned, though, and what's going on with Tosh... And of course what happens with Jack's present for Ianto! Heheh.

A very well written chapter as usual, very in character as well I think. It's not something I often think about but the vindictiveness for Owen's actually very much his kind of style.

And yay for chapters written in advance! Hope you post more soon. Keep up the good work! :D
Mindy chapter 4 . 10/31/2008
Ok let me get this straight? Jack's been gone for one day and they're treating him like crap because he left for ONE MEASLEY DAY? That's bullsh*#
Heidi Gunter chapter 9 . 10/30/2008
I'm not sure if I've sent an email to you already but I feel I must say something (either again or for the first time) to convince you to keep writing this story. You've started so well and painted such an amazing picture, you've really captured my attention. But I feel like you've only completed the broad strokes and the details of the picture need to be included. This story does such a better job of recreating the reactions of everyone in the team that I feel got left out of the show (the speed with which they glossed over that did disappoint me a little). Please, please continue with the story and let some of us who wanted more on the show live vicariously through you and your imagination.

Lots of love and strong muses to you

Heidi
Forest Archer chapter 9 . 8/31/2008
I'm reading! And I want to read more!

Heh.

Seriously though, this story is incredibly well written and the whole storyline is pure awesomeness. *Huggles Jack* Dammit Ianto, go and make him happy again! He needs you, dumbo!

Hem... Eh, Yan knows I love him really.. He just needs to know Jack does too...

Please update! *Smiles oh-so sweetly*
Baconaise-Light chapter 8 . 7/15/2008
i got a little confused in the middle but i understand now...i think. i really like this story and i think it's coming together well. please update soon
carodajka chapter 7 . 6/21/2008
nice and interesting, please continue writing :)
heartfallen chapter 7 . 5/26/2008
This story is coming along very nicely. Lookin' forward to more
Ne'ith5 chapter 7 . 4/20/2008
Good luck on your exams and the story is worth waiting for; so don't worry about us readers. Thank you for thinking about us and posting this I enjoyed it! Great chapter!