Reviews for We Were Lovers
Fawnspots chapter 4 . 11/19/2016
"No other girl he's ever met before made his heart skip beats as fast as she did..." That's really saying a lot, seeing as he's been around for about 113 years.
Fawnspots chapter 2 . 11/19/2016
Oml, I've wanted to do that ever since I met my crush. (Run my fingers through his hair.) Is that weird?
dominique.peltier.31 chapter 7 . 11/15/2013
I have to say, the ending was quite a surprise. I wasn't expecting it at all.
kyunggy chapter 7 . 10/20/2012
AWWWW
You need, /NEED/ to write more stuff like this!
kyunggy chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
Aww :D
If only this was canon!
yippie fan2000 chapter 7 . 11/17/2008
aww! That's what I call romance. The stories are short and sweet perhaps that is your intention overall well done.
SnowWhite0716 chapter 7 . 11/16/2007
CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE!
Fire Lord Azula chapter 7 . 10/29/2007
Everything you write is magical.

Whenever I read one of your works, I feel like I'm THERE. That's how powerful your writing is!

This was adorable. ADORABLE. A sweet, touching baby!'fic. I hope you feel confident enough to try another at some point. You set the standard!
C.Lovebug chapter 7 . 10/27/2007
Aw,that was ,a mini Aang! Love the oneshot,can't wait to read more.
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 7 . 10/27/2007
:) Aw. So very peaceful and happy and CUTE! *squeals* Babies are adorable. GOod job
rutger5000 chapter 6 . 10/26/2007
So this is why you rated this M, I have to say I liked the older chapters better, they were much cuter. I wouldn't have feel dissapointed about this chapter at all if I hadn't read the first chapters you wrote. This is still very good, but the first were in my oppinoin far better.

P.S. sorry for the lousy langue, not really paying attention to it right now.
rutger5000 chapter 5 . 10/26/2007
Brillant, an incredible display of writting skills. The way you describe their feelings. I lack the skills to describe how good I believe this is.
rutger5000 chapter 4 . 10/26/2007
I tottaly forgot to review the first chapters, I'm a dickhead for that. But in fair jugdement for me there isn't much I can review about. These chapters a very well written and verry fluffy. I'm more of a Taang fan. But writters like you prove that any shipping can be great when written in such an incredible way you do.
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 6 . 10/24/2007
*smirks* Heh, I can see his face . . . nice job. :)
Castoro Chiaro chapter 6 . 10/23/2007
Oh, sorry for not reviewing for so long! All of this has been most excellent so far.

I actually really liked this one. It was quite entertaining, and the end was a real kicker. I love how they talk about 'doing business' (did anyone BESIDES me start hearing 'Business Time' by Flight of Concords playing in their head?). This was really funny, which is a bit unusual for a smut story. You managed to pull it off quite well.

And yay for Aang hair! *pets the Aang hair*