Reviews for How Hermione Granger lost her Hymen
Amarylle chapter 1 . 1/8
This, this is phenomenally hilarious.

Good Merlin.

-Snicker, snicker, chuckle, gigglesnort-
Elle Leigh chapter 1 . 1/7
Omg, I was looking for this the other daywas so bummed I couldn't remember the title correctly or that you were the author. I'm so stupidly happy I stumbled upon it again.
ashir chapter 1 . 11/1/2016
Brilliant
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
This was fantastic! Very funny and I do love Lucius and Severus together... dream come true.
Fox xx
thistlefinch chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
I nearly didn't read this because of the title (hymens... remembrances of 6th grade sex ed class... *shudder*), but I'm glad I did. This was hilarious! I hope you have a follow up...
belladonablush chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
LMAO...a comedy of cheeky errors!
SlytherinVioletOf98 chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
Absolutely loved this! Made me giggle so much! Very well written! X
HeartOfAspen chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
Published in 2007 and this is still hilarious! Hahaha
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
Oh! She lost it very well indeed:)
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 1/8/2016
I don't think Hermione would want a marryied man of Lucius. But that was funny and Awsome
zamorabaggins chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
*giggling:)
GoldenGryphon chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
Thank you for making a horrid day much less horrid. I'm smiling, even as a contemplate the laundry, dishes, and Assorted Chores that remain for me to be completed In Good Time.
Thank you for the smiles!

Best thoughts.
bookluv22 chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Weird, but funny.
sex maniac chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
ummm what the fuck? what type of shit is this? Losing a hymen? SO ORIGINAL! (jokes)
SophieAngel69 chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
That was hilarious, however I will not excuse the fact you spoke as the author during the story, but still it was funny. And Hermione was not trying to cheat, she was attempting to find her true love, there is no proof she was going to sleep with them before breaking up with Ron.