Reviews for How Hermione Granger lost her Hymen
bookluv22 chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Weird, but funny.
sex maniac chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
ummm what the fuck? what type of shit is this? Losing a hymen? SO ORIGINAL! (jokes)
SophieAngel69 chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
That was hilarious, however I will not excuse the fact you spoke as the author during the story, but still it was funny. And Hermione was not trying to cheat, she was attempting to find her true love, there is no proof she was going to sleep with them before breaking up with Ron.
Nella Hyuga chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
lol
Hanable-13 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
oh.. my... god... i cant breath... i actually CANT breath.

H }:)
SnowingOnCupcakes chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
LOL
Toodleoo chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
This is about one thousand kinds of perfect. The decimation of the fourth wall, the glorification of the hymen, the Capitalization of the Important Words... I pretty died laughing—and kept laughing—through this entire thing. That opening, simple arses, encyclopaedias of sex, Ron's relationship with Ginny, Ginny's with Hermione, and the surprise discovery that the Hymen has been saved after all! I could not have asked for more.
Noelle2009 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Short and Sweet! I also love the Judicious Usage Of Capital Letters to make a point.
graydevilforever chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Hehehehehehehe loooved it!
turtledonkey27 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
awesome.
LittlebigmouthOK chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
FYI floggers can be bought at Hot Topik in various colors mine is sapphire blue ;) .
Whisper Gypsy chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Loved this! Such a unique style too!
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
You MUST write a sequel!
I'm home chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
The imagery of a hymen in a jar is hilarious:)
Anjelica chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
this story was dumb and harry didn't even come up in the story so...**** you **** the ***** who made up this crap!