Reviews for How Hermione Granger lost her Hymen
zamorabaggins chapter 1 . 10/23
GoldenGryphon chapter 1 . 9/21
Thank you for making a horrid day much less horrid. I'm smiling, even as a contemplate the laundry, dishes, and Assorted Chores that remain for me to be completed In Good Time.
Thank you for the smiles!

Best thoughts.
bookluv22 chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Weird, but funny.
sex maniac chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
ummm what the fuck? what type of shit is this? Losing a hymen? SO ORIGINAL! (jokes)
SophieAngel69 chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
That was hilarious, however I will not excuse the fact you spoke as the author during the story, but still it was funny. And Hermione was not trying to cheat, she was attempting to find her true love, there is no proof she was going to sleep with them before breaking up with Ron.
Nella Hyuga chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Hanable-13 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
oh.. my... god... i cant breath... i actually CANT breath.

H }:)
SnowingOnCupcakes chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Toodleoo chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
This is about one thousand kinds of perfect. The decimation of the fourth wall, the glorification of the hymen, the Capitalization of the Important Words... I pretty died laughing—and kept laughing—through this entire thing. That opening, simple arses, encyclopaedias of sex, Ron's relationship with Ginny, Ginny's with Hermione, and the surprise discovery that the Hymen has been saved after all! I could not have asked for more.
Noelle2009 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Short and Sweet! I also love the Judicious Usage Of Capital Letters to make a point.
graydevilforever chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Hehehehehehehe loooved it!
turtledonkey27 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
LittlebigmouthOK chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
FYI floggers can be bought at Hot Topik in various colors mine is sapphire blue ;) .
Whisper Gypsy chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Loved this! Such a unique style too!
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 1 . 7/25/2012