Reviews for The Years Of Love
The Random Artist chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
This is easily one of the cutest and most heart-warming stories I have ever read. :"3
Memma546 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Aw sweet! May and Stu totally arodable!
Lass13 chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
YOU WERE RIGHT O-O ... The story is really short! But i still love it, ha. By far, it's one of my favorites on Fanfiction! Hane/Lass13
HookedOnAvatar011 chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
That was really sweet! I loved it!
Mage the Observer chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Really short, but really sweet.
Midnight Philosophy chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
That was so cute! Stu and May make such a cute pairing! They are so cute! I love this story!
The Scarlet Sky chapter 1 . 10/17/2007

...XD

Flufftastic. I love it. My God, I love it. And you know where it's going? (clickies C2, Favorites, and "I Love This So Effing Much" buttons)
StarrNight chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Teehee

MayxStu is a complicated pairing, isn't it?

Good job. You pegged Stu's personality perfectly!
MyShadowsThorn chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
adorable...well that sums it up for the most part :)

I loved you had Stu as an akward teen who all embaressed around May. That was so sweet.

Although this fic was short...really short..maybe too short..it was a nice cute read!
Flaming Black Skull chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
I think It was a little too short, like maybe you should have explained the ending a little further. Other than that... IT WAS CUTE! YAY MAY AND STU! Good job!

Cha!
Awesome Rapidash chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Aw, that was cute! May and Stu are such a sweet couple. However you rarely see fics that feature them. I think you did a really good job with this, the perfect level of fluff and childhood innocence, well done! _
Ekoaleko chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
I love it. The entire idea of Stu and May's feelings and actions throughout the timeline is absolutely adorable. I assume they were married at the end? :) hee, aw...
Ultra Drama Queen chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
AWW! That was so adorable! I absaloutly loved it! Ohmygosh that was so cute! Yay, a Stu and May one-shot! This was great! I mean how many times did Stu say he loved May? Let me see... about 5, maybe 6 times? HOLY LAMP! YOu think May would have gotten the point by the third time! Well, anyways, write more soon, maybe a Grary one-shot?