Reviews for Spook Chasers
Alexander - Godslayer chapter 3 . 7/26/2010
I guess you were right. I certainly did enjoy this story. Always gonna enjoy something good with Kasy and Sheki, I guess, plus this one has been giving me some ideas... well, you'll know when I have them done with.

On a second note, it was interesting to have some insight on Helen for a change. Funny, though, she was called a "girl" by those who could see here. So far - and I hate to bring this up again, but this is one of the most evident consequences - the lack of description of her let her age (as in, the age her appearence would suggest, meaning, how she looked before she died) be totally ambiguous. Now it suggests she died rather young, which gives everything with her a new look to me since so far I pictured her as an at least grown woman.

But anyway. Again, liked this story a lot, and looking forward for the next one. Before I leave, though, one thing I don't get: Why is Smaug scared of both Hanna and Helen?

Yours, "Undead" Alexander/Alexlayer.

Later!
Mirenope chapter 3 . 5/27/2008
Sweet! This story just inspired me. 'The big,black writer starts to think' Ron, in the middle of a graveyard, his pants around his ankles, sees a figure dressed in white floating around. His screams of fear can be heard all around the tri-state area...

I love the supernatural door thing. I wish I could have one of them in my apartment.
Wispr chapter 3 . 5/6/2008
Man the way you wrote Shego's and Sheki's dialog was brilliant. They really came across as mother and daughter and then factor the interesting background of Shego's. Just plain wow.

Wispr chapter 2 . 5/6/2008
Now that was cute and I love how you are writing the girls, they both have very distinct personalities.

Wispr chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Why do I feel there is trouble brewing ahead?

shinneodeus chapter 3 . 12/14/2007
Kasy being compared to Drakken. Not a good thing. HAH.

So the main couple aren't very quiet in their "exercises". Cute comment from Jane. It doesn't sound like talking.

So Hana is a bonafide ninja in your universe. Looking forward to reading her origin in the "Quick and the Dead". You have quite a fun angle with Hana.

Read you later!
Pharaoh Rutin Tutin chapter 3 . 10/19/2007
One poor TV tech that has spent more hours than he can count producing fake stories about ghosts now realizes that he has seen a real ghost. Will his Entertainment Tonight host wannabes ever believe him?

Jinkies.
Pharaoh Rutin Tutin chapter 2 . 10/19/2007
If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.

- Albert Einstein

I hope the girls aren't too disappointed when they discover that the dramatization will always be more popular than the documentary.

Still, just to be safe, let's not tell them about pro wrestling.
Desslock3 chapter 3 . 10/14/2007
Wow, those two just don't know how to stay out of trouble. Does this mean the next time we'll see them in action won't be until they are 18? You could probablly produce a dozen shorts like this just based on the antics of Sheki and Kasy, and for added fun just add a pinch of Hana, Jason, and Jessica. I do like how you gave Helen a fairly large role in this one, it did a lot of help fleash her out (no pun intended). But even more than that I liked how you showed the personality differances between Sheki and Kasy, such as how Kasy blow off everyone else so she could spend more time playing video games with her two heart throbs. Keep them coming.
Etherelemental chapter 3 . 10/13/2007
Well, that wasn't near the nuclear meltdown I was expecting, but it still was entertaining anyway. _ Though, I doubt that Kasy would be as happy with the judgment ruling as Sheki and Hana are. And Jane asking if Hana was a ghost was also quite amusing. As well as the part where Jerry found out that there was an actual ghost on the set. That was a good reaction. _ Anyway, thanks for putting all this up. _
Invader Johnny chapter 3 . 10/12/2007
Oh boy are Sheki, Hana and Shego going to cause Kasy some very unfortunate memories and pain.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
EpIcKiGo chapter 3 . 10/12/2007
what? u cnt end it there or at least do an epilogue where Kim is told and Sheki and Kasy are told off u know sumthing like that... PLZ PLZ PLZ- it wud be so awsome come on at least think about it ok...
A Markov chapter 3 . 10/12/2007
For reasons beyond my ken I really didn't expect this chapter, I thought it was all over. As such, I was happy to find a notice in my mailbox.

Everything you write, just begs for more to be written. An amazing talent and one that keeps me coming back for more. If you're aiming to get my curiosity up over Hana's time growing up, Ron's current wherabouts and general activities, the twins' love life and Helen's death, you've done it.

Alex
creativetoo chapter 2 . 10/11/2007
Another very fine chapter. I loved Helen's 'observations' of the ghosthunters...lack...in truly detecting where she actually was located in the house rather than feeling her so strongly in the basement where she wasn't.

Very amusing stuff.

Awaiting the next chapter of this very cool story.
Etherelemental chapter 2 . 10/10/2007
Yeah, I vaguely remember that appearing before. Though, I was amused at it's timing here. _ Although, I'm kinda wondering how bad things will go when Shego gets there. But, I think things might be a little easier if all the equipment is put away by the time she gets there, since that'd at least give the crew for the show less time that they'd be around her while she's upset. _ Anyway, I'm really looking forward to the next bit. _