Reviews for Dress Up
wingedauthoress14 chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Haha this was funny- nicely done!

3shadowofnothing14
haley chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
funny!
naash chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
neji is too adorable and tenten is so tenten :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Okay, that was short...

There is not plot in this story, the layout is horrible. If you are going to write a story for a special ocassion, start planning it weeks or maybe months before it so you would have time to actually write a proper story instead of posting a few paragraphs that wouldn't even count as a story.

Could use improvement.
please reviel chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
good story p.s what are the charters, byakuya and chun li from
RaiRai chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Tee-hee. Funny!

Hi there, my name is RaiRai and you don't know me, but I'm oneof the anonymous reviewers and a lot of authors apreciate my reveiws. I read thousands of fanfictions per day, and yours happened to be one today.

Anyways, I just want to say that your story was pretty good, even if it is really short. But what I usually say is "Short and sweet is always the best to get off writers block!"

And you're right! You're never too old to dress up for Halloween. It's my favorite holiday, and it's only 5 days after my birthday. Too bad my parents think that I'm too old to go trick-or-treating. (-sobbing begins-)

You're story is very nice. Keep it up!

Cuddos to your story!
Maya01 chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
That's so fun to read!

The part about Kiba made me laugh hihi...
Ayami01 chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Yeaho...! It's a nice story! Neji was supposed to dress up as Byakuya-That's good! goof,goof! HAhahahaha

Good story! Post more story okay!
Emosintaiken chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
i knew it!i knew neji was going to be byakuya!wo go me !and who is chun li? is she a street fighter fighter?o well nice story!1its in my favs XP
Your Angel of Darkness chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
I review your stories but you dont review mine!I see how it is bitch!We are getting divorced!LMAO Today reem pushed me into a bush so i bitch slapped her haven't called me [

I love ya.

Your Hubby

Your Angel of Darkness

A.K.A Dylanie.
Whipped Coffee chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Oh my wow(: That was cute, even if it was short lols.

Whipped :D

Coffee(:

Life's tough. Get a helmet(;
Youndime16 chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
it was o.k. ? please write better story
Merciless Ruby chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
CINDY! WHAT'S UP! TOTO! IT WAS SHORT BUT CUTE! HEY, I'M YOUR FIRST REVIEWER! I didn't read this because you read it to me through the phone today1 LOL! I love you! And write more! Who cares if it's short!