Reviews for Issues
Conejo-sama chapter 2 . 12/17/2010
That was really fast. Can't wait to read more!
Conejo-sama chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Funny.

They really hit it off quick.
Benevolent Contradiction chapter 25 . 8/9/2010
This was a very good fanfic. :3 It was very amusing and sweet at the same time. Awesome fic.
White.Rose.Didi chapter 26 . 8/4/2010
Ok... I'll definately love "Close your eyes" considering that "Issues" was (and still is)in my Top 10 Fav Fics. _

Well, Have fun writing the next chapters! :D

PS: I was wondering... How come the original story's name is "Issues" and the rewrite story's name is "Close your eyes"? Not that I'm complaining or anything. I'm just curious.
Winter's Bane chapter 26 . 8/4/2010
I liked the idea of the whole fic but I agree with you deciding to rewrite it.

I agree that you should focus on sasusaku and have the other characters play more minor roles.

I think you should stretch out the relationship of sasusaku when they don't have a baby yet.
TheSweetRevenge chapter 26 . 8/3/2010
Haha, I didn't notice this o_o (probably cause I opened all the chapters in tabs before you updated. XD)

*goes and reads the new version*

I understand how you feel about wanting to rewrite _

Uh, good luck rewriting! xD
TheSweetRevenge chapter 25 . 8/3/2010
This is awesome! Like, seriously. I thought it was completed so rushed to reach the end xD

Update soon! 8D
Lilypadcakes chapter 26 . 8/3/2010
Good luck with the re-writing! I understand completely about wanting to make it a better story. I feel that way about most of my first-timer stories.
jenfreaks123 chapter 26 . 8/3/2010
well i guess you could say that...i agree on the part where it'll only be sasuxsaku...coz honestly, i always skip the part where it's not their moment being featured...
nekoalley chapter 26 . 8/2/2010
you should keep the guys getting sakura pads part except they should use the sexy jutsu so they dont have to be guys but it will still be awkward tee-hee
Renee Lenore chapter 26 . 8/2/2010
So, I kind of glad you're rewriting this. It'd be nice to see everything glow better and a bit more realistic (because like, since when does sasuke blush?) I'll be looking forward, though, to the new version!
heavenlyhuntress chapter 26 . 8/2/2010
i definitely can relate with the writing spur of the moment thing, and writer's block. hopefully your rewrite goes smoother and is more thought-out! good luck :)
me chapter 26 . 8/2/2010
I really liked this story becouse of the way you were writing it. i think it was very realistic and i really liked how having the child didnt mean instant loveee like it happens in all fanfics becouse that is unreal and boring. i like how you have developed things gradualy and kept them real and in character.
Tobi'sgoodgirllovesSasuSaku chapter 26 . 8/1/2010
I never read this, mostly because I don't like reading chapter fics due to the fact that they almost never get updated. (I'm not calling you out personally; I'm calling A LOT of people out) But yaay, new story means I'll actually read it!

(Looks at inbox) Oh look, new story alert from you. Time to read!
Sam chapter 25 . 7/23/2010