Reviews for Ghosts and Vodka
guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
That's dumb! Stupid Ashley should have gone after Spencer!
MusicLover333 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Wow... All I can say is that this was incredibly fantastically wondrously amazingly magnificently beautiful... Bahaha, I could keep on going but, then I'd be here for hours. Nice work. (:
Conscious chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Fucked up but in a way that shows Spashley's true nature. Excellent work. )
DreamsXReality chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
T_T no!

-sobs-

not Ashley...no...

damn! awesome writing...truly amazing...the overall tone was very haunting...

-cries in corner-
jbs10 chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
I've read this several times and I find something different every time. Favorite line: Nailed to the floor of the place that had been Home. Bleeding and thumping tiredly.
dr.evil99 chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
Okay, yeah it was dark, sure, but you warned us, and I don't think it was gratuitously so. But what I really noticed here were a few real subtle things... like the "word games" you play here, capitalizing certain words (the "Ending" of the relationship-caps noted, like they added signifigance) or the "Brand New" references (meant to evoke the band that you were listening to, perhaps?)

Also, there's a slight but effective change in tone and perspective between the two charas you write here. It's very subtle, but it keeps us just a bit off-balance, and sets us up for that sad,sad ending.

I know I've regularly raved about your work, but I don't think

I've given the smaller things you do enough attention, and this story illustrates that you're more than just flash and bang, but you've got the little stuff very much in grasp as well. This is why all those authors you admire are reading the TrAshley stuff (when will you grace us here with that, hm?)

So, once again, great work, and I hope to see more posts from you soon!
krisana22 chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
This was... amazing. I loved it. Your writing made me breathless.

(By the way I LOVE Brand New)
DSW chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Holy christ, woman! I was going along reading this, like, "Yep. Pretty damn angsty." Then BAM! Drug suicide. Pretty intense, kiddo. Yeah, I really don't know what else to say, good stuff as usual. Oddly, I was convinced one of them was dead in the first drabble then figured out they were both alive. DURR for me.
Lambbaby chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Shameless plugs are only shameless when your story sucks. This story does not suck. I mean all I can think of to say right now is Whoa. Just whoa.

I think I drowned for a moment in my tears.I mean how can you even say that I'm better than you? There is now way I could ever do this. This is so incredibly raw and so incredibly real that I can't even begin to comprehend how you managed to write this without falling apart.

Numbers 3,6,7,8,and 10 are my favorites. Number 3 is so broken-hearted and so sad and sometimes being wrong doesn't look so bad. Number 6 is just...awesome. Makes me feel empty and sad and...hollow. Number 7 is just beautiful. I love the idea of phantom limbs from phantom lovers and the ghosts of lovers gone haunting your home. Number 8 makes me feel just like number 6 except like ten times more. And number 10. By the time I got to number 10 I think I was holding back my tears.

It was all so amazingly beautiful and so amazingly broken-hearted. And actually so close to real life. I mean how many people fall apart like that when they lose that one person who made them feel as if it was all okay. Made them feel as if the world is an okay place as long as they're this is just a great view of what happens when you lose that person.

. Amazing. I love this.
Fred chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
its really good but also really really sad. i think i shed one tear at the end. :(
f00f00 chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
*DIES* sdfj;as! This was so angsty it made me smile. That's right, I smile when I read angst. It makes my heart flutter, I get all excited and shit. Love love LOVE!