Reviews for Eyes of the Jaded
AJ Picard chapter 18 . 5/10
Please Continue this Story. I like the creature you are using the Draconian, I have a story A Draconian Inheritance. Its a Harry/Blaise
Guest chapter 14 . 10/18/2015
people knew, and nobody told Harry about his heritage? wtf. and I don't buy James and Lily drac and being murderer that easy...
BlazeVein chapter 6 . 10/17/2015
stupid move to get back to the Dursleys. harry is so used to obey... sigh.
Ashlin Raine chapter 10 . 10/19/2014
I hope Harry gets to torture Draco a bit for how the blonde has acted and treated Harry over the years, but not kill him. I don't think that Draco has angered Harry enough to do that.
Hermione okay? well, I can see that. Ron evil? I can see that too. I have read many stories where Herminoe was good and also when she was a witch spelled with a capital B. The same goes for Ron.

I will just have to continue to read to find out. Hmm I wonder . . .
bluekitnaru chapter 8 . 12/2/2013
its a good story but a bit jumbled nice try thoe
rose51794 chapter 18 . 11/24/2013
Good story! Please update soon! Oh and about chapter 16... LOVED IT!
Dogmatil chapter 18 . 5/3/2013
I so love this story and it saddens me so much that it's unfinished. :(
I still wanted to review it to say that it's a great plot and quite unique. I also love your writing style. 3
Guest chapter 13 . 2/22/2013
F?Mr H F Potter?
Virena Setiss chapter 18 . 12/19/2012
You! you promised us a chapter FOUR YEARS ago! i'm crying! D:! Chappter, pleaase?
ranchan-akari chapter 18 . 11/14/2012
Can't wait to see what happens next! Can't wait for a new update! ;D
music909 chapter 18 . 9/1/2012
please please update soon!
Mawwe chapter 18 . 8/5/2012
Hello are you going to finish this story?
ShatteredDragon chapter 18 . 7/25/2012
please please please finish this story! its sooooooooo gooooood!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/1/2012
This is a good story and all but, I think it is a little too hard to follow as sometimes i didn't know who's point of view it was. I would suggest you put a little thing at the top of a chapter telling us who's point of view it is.
Alex chapter 18 . 12/22/2011
I hope one day you'll continue!