Reviews for The King of Street Fighters
PerceptionIsSubjective chapter 20 . 5/17/2010
Rocco13 chapter 20 . 4/1/2010
DigitalStrider chapter 19 . 1/19/2010
Yay! It's a race to see who will hook up first! :D

Wait... so now, Ryu's got a Denjin Shoryuken? :o SWEET!

WHOA, WHOA, WHOA! Did... Iori... just... PULL THE MOVES ON CAMMY? Holy-! Yagami's got moxy! XD Haha, well-played with both the tension between Ryu and Cammy and the awkardness of being around the former Dolls.

I agree, Iori. After all, it's been implied since '96 that you were going to right the wrongs of your forefathers. It's about time you finally made a path for yourself (and that including having a woman like Cammy at your side). I mean, you've already teamed up with Kyo how many times? Four? :P

Oh man... Viper, please avoid making contact with Chun-Li and Cammy unless it's of DIRE IMPORTANCE. I don't think that the Blood Bank has enough donations on reserve...

NO! Rokku Howaido! I knew that he should have used Rising Force instead! Oh well, it's Terry Time! R U OK? You won't be when Terry's done with you. OK! :D

Oh no! Does that mean Iori's going up against Ash Crapson? :o
lazyguy90 chapter 19 . 1/8/2010
Hey hey. Great work as always. Nicely done, keep at it.
Rocco13 chapter 19 . 1/4/2010
Nice freakin fanfic. Loved the tension between Ryu and Chun Li.
DigitalStrider chapter 18 . 10/17/2009
So, does this mean that all of the (former) Dolls have Psycho Power-enhanced abilities? It'd explain März's telepathy, Février's energy bullets, Satsuki's "I can make almost anything sharp" (:P), and Cammy's beatdown a few chapters earlier.

Ah, Kyo. You'll never get around Chizuru's inhuman politeness. Or her attention to detail. Nice try though. XP

Poor Shingo; even the telepath plays with him.

Haha... the chaos that ensues in an onsen. Classic. Iori has definitely calmed down since his origin, eh? Sean and Shingo would have been dead if this anywhere before '99. :D

Shopping! XD

Yeah, looks like a lot of people of have their facts wrong about Ansatsuken. But, Ken and Ryu should be glad that no one is calling it "Shotokan". _

Aw... don't sweat it Yashiro. At least Orochi came back in your game. :P Nice play on the relationship between Yashiro and Shermie; it's become quite obvious since '98 and 2002, but hey... they're dead.

What's this? Crimson Viper? And now, the plot thickens... ;)
Rocco13 chapter 18 . 10/17/2009
lazyguy90 chapter 17 . 8/19/2009
Cool. Nice work on this. Glad you decided to have a K' fight. Very well done. I look forward to the next update, keep up the great work dude.
DigitalStrider chapter 17 . 8/18/2009
Ah, so the Dolls are now working alongside Cammy in Delta Red, eh? It's somewhat unexpected, but it makes sense.

Haha, I'll have to agree with K' about how Foxy and Diana are doing a bad job raising Kula. Any 14-year-old girl who threatens to freeze your undies without even the slightest hint of backing down should NOT be underestimated. Even if it's a cute 14-year-old girl. XD

Then again... Whip isn't afraid to whip (no pun intended) her "bro" into shape if necessary. Poor K'. XP

Dora! Ora! Doitsumo, koitsumo... Shydya! Nan da to? Ah... the awesomeness that is K'. Crimson Star Road and Chain Drive all the way to victory! :D

I have no problem with your emulation of Dee Jay's funky accent. It sounds pretty authentic to me, but hey, what do I know? Besides, how important will Dee Jay be to the main plot anyway? _

Uh-oh... a hot-spring episode? o_O Quick, everybody! Run to the hills! :P
Rocco13 chapter 17 . 8/17/2009
Nameless Flame Wielder chapter 17 . 8/17/2009
It's always good when this story updates. Great description of the fights, as well as keeping the characters true to themselves. Gotta love Team K and their personalities. Hope to see more of them as well as all the other heroes in this one!
Miguel51 chapter 16 . 8/11/2009
Cammy's a little over-powered, especially considering she's one of the more craptacular characters in SF. I could see her beat Mai, but Andy? Nope. Does not compute.
Miguel51 chapter 12 . 8/11/2009
' the max, the Beat Crusaders!'

Aren't they the band that did the music for the 'Beck : Mongolian Chop Squad' anime?

I loved that anime...
Miguel51 chapter 5 . 8/11/2009
And Terry 'the baddest man on the planet' Bogard makes his appearence.

He's the best.
lazyguy90 chapter 16 . 8/7/2009
Oh my god... This is a freaking brilliant story! Nice work on this. But... Please... For the love of god. Can you work some more K' and Kula into this story? They're awesome characters! But apart from that... Bloody excellent work dude. I hope you update again soon. Keep at it.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »