Reviews for Unfurl
Indus chapter 2 . 11/2/2007
Loving this story. Can't wait to read more!
sams1ra chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
I can't believe Sam told her. Please keep going.
Alachai chapter 2 . 10/22/2007
Wow, this is completely incredible! I adored the confrontation, and everything. Can’t wait for the next chapter!

-Andrea
Kumaproogey chapter 2 . 10/18/2007
I really like this series & it's always nice to see a new chapter!
Stoneage Woman chapter 2 . 10/18/2007
Wow. Update soon!
Jennygeee chapter 2 . 10/18/2007
Love this, still loving Sam's friends the way they are always there and the way they are in awe of Dean. Loved the argument between Sam and Jess they way Sam lost his temper and the way Jess apologised. Now Sam has to find Dean and make sure he is okay - I bet he is feeling really guilty though. I absolutely adore this 'verse.
lembas7 chapter 2 . 10/17/2007
Mwaahaahahahhaha! It's up! And it's lovely! *huggles fic* Oh, I want more. :) More more more more more. *hearts to 'Beerverse*!

I like the way you ended it, very nice! Cracks about the GPS, *snickering* Can't wait to see what the next chapter turns out like, and will be salivating to beta 4 anytime. :) Except tomorrow, when I have an exam. :)

Unconsciousness beckons, but hot damn this made me happy.
Sera and Tails chapter 2 . 10/16/2007
Brilliant job, as usual. Sam's regroup of emotions and the realization that not everyone was as emotionally repressed as the Winchesters was a great moment in the story.

Can't wait for the nex installment,

Cheers,

Sera
reading chapter 2 . 10/16/2007
Yes, Sammy, go find Dean!

This was a wonderful chapter. Really liked that so much of what was winding Sam up wasn't about himself (in a sense) - most of it was Dean's pain and his Dad's, not being able to share it, wanting to understand. I mean, obviously, he has his own pain about his mother's death, and that feeds into it, but just so sweet that he continues to just really want to help Dean.

I also liked the parallel with Jess wanting to understand, wanting to help. He fights against it, but in the end, lets her help in the way she can right then - just being there, not pushing. Just. Sniff.

Anyway. Very rambly. :) One of the great things about this story is that it made me go back and read the other Beer stories and start adding them to my Favorite! Looking forward to what's next.
JennK528 chapter 2 . 10/16/2007
Angsty and hurty, but oh so well done. I wanted to slap Sam's friends, though! But I guess it's not their fault, not knowing Our Boys as they really are...

Good job. As always!
irismay42 chapter 2 . 10/16/2007
Well I'm an exhausted puddle after that - maybe as exhausted as Sam and Jess! That was just incredible, everything I wish Sam would have gotten the chance to say to Jess in the show, everything I think he would have wished he could have said. Just amazing. We always tend to think how awful it must have been for Dean to remember just what he'd lost with Mary, but it must have been just as awful for Sam not to be able to remember, to be an outsider who could never feel what John and Dean were feeling. You articulated that isolation so well, and then, just as that was still raw and painful for Sam, there was Jess, and suddenly Sam wasn't alone any more... I wish he (and Dean!) could find a girl like that in the show! (Although she'd probably be boycotted by the fangirlies...!)

Amazing chapter. Have a virtual standing ovation on me!
Turquoise Girl chapter 2 . 10/16/2007
No, he can't let it end like that. Poor Jess.

Great writing! I completely felt Sam's anger towards his friends when they wouldn't stop talking. Very realistic.

TG
NathMG chapter 2 . 10/16/2007
This just gets better and better. Sam's wave of emotion was so intense and so him. The argument with his friends rang so true. The shock they relayed in seeing a side of him that they did not understand was perfect.

Telling Jess about their mother and walking that fine line making sure to keep the supernatural out of it made it that much more riveting. How much longer will he be able to keep this secret. I wonder. I've never been a fan of Stanford Sam stories, but I absolutely adore this AU, where Dean has to walk that fine line between Sam and John. And I've also just realized how Sam has to walk that fine line as well, between Dean and Jess. Excellent chapter! I can't wait for the next one.
Rhesa chapter 2 . 10/16/2007
Wonderful another emotionally packed and powerful chapter. I love your Jess and her relationship with Sam ( which is amazing coz i don't usually read romance stuff). I'd actually love to see Sam tell her the full story.

Loved Sam's anger and pain here - you vividly portrayed his boiling over. Can't wait to see him and Dean talk.
Carthage chapter 2 . 10/15/2007
Another great chapter. I love that Sam finally admitted something to Jess; that kind of secrecy would have been difficult to maintain, and it's nice that she knows something of the truth. Plus, I thought her insistence that he tell her was in character with how you've been writing her so far. I cannot wait for Sam to find Dean, that should be very fun to read.
206 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »