Reviews for Unfurl
sparkvariance chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
E! More Beer-verse! :-D I literally bounced in my seat when I saw you had posted more. Loved it! I hope the stories in this 'verse keep on flowing for you! (*smiles hopefully and bribes with chocolate*)
Andromeda03 chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Great start. I love the fight scene, it's amazing. The whole thing is amazing.

I do feel however that you should raise the rating from 'K' to 'T' or maybe even 'M'. The use of 'fuck' over and over merits more of a 'T' or higher rating. 'K' refers to mild coarse language and the word 'fuck' is defiantly not mild. The world 'hell' is mild, not 'fuck'. Just a suggestion, maybe review the ratings for the site and reevaluate your choice in ratings.

I want to make it clear that this is in no way any sort of flame or attack, but I do believe in appropriate ratings and as is, the rating just isn't quite right.

-Rommie
Caitie98 chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
I love the way you write these boys. It's so perfect because they're not perfect. It doesn't always end in hugs and Sammy chick-flick moments. And I LOVELOVELOVE that Sam's friends get glimpses into his real life without ever getting the full thing. Absolutely amazing story here and a great series. I can't wait to see where this one goes. I really hope Sam helps Dean. ...and that Jess and the others just get one big headache trying to figure out the mystery that surrouns Sam and his big bro ]
leanneB chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
LOVED it, as always.

The fight scene at the end was great too - you have such a way with the angst and hurting Dean that i'm always hooked :D

*hugs*
Cass chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
O M G. This was freaking awesome, and can't wait for the next chapter. I've loved this verse forever now, and am so happy there is another chapter.
Ster1 chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
So glad to see you writing again-I've missed your fic!

This was so intense...the fight scene between the brothers was raw and ugly and very real. Sigh...oh, boys...

Looking forward to more installments of this terrific 'verse!
Tarien Lakilea Tel'anor chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Wow. Okay, so first of all, that was so not what I was expecting when the description said Thanksgiving story. I loved the part when the beginning of the fight was just instinctual moves for the two of them. And I like how there is new conflict in this series. Oh, and how you brought up the point that hurting Sammy would make Dean physically sick. I'm assuming that there will be another part? Can't wait! This is my favorite Supernatural 'verse. :D

Oh, and picturing everyone's reactions to the awesomeness of the Winchester fighting moves - hilarious. :P
Jensenite42 chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
I JUST finished reading all the Beerverse fics for the first time(like an hour before you posted this) so I was so excited to see another story. I am officially addicted to the Beerverse!

The characterizations of "normal" Sam and Dean trying to fit in are just so heartbreaking. All the fics are amazing and this one was no exception. I can't wait to see more.
lembas7 chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
*squeals with delight* There is FIC! There is TITLE! (Completely AWESOME title, by the way!) Ok. Gonna read-review as I go, 'cause YAYNESS for fic! And it's been awhile since I've prodded this bit on my harddrive, so's this way I can give you blow-by-blow of what I love. :) Which is generally everything, but specifics are always nice.

*snicker* Wall-Mart is Satan. With its minions; K-Mart, Macy's, and Stern's. (Does Stern's even exist anymore? *scratches head*)

I love the nice transition explanation for Sam's abrupt change in attitude about their father, and incorporating in the episode 'Windigo'. (I really do adore that entire first disc of Season1). It being "just the way his brother's mind worked" - I like that. It's a bit of fancy authoring footwork there, and is slick as snot! (that's a good thing!)

Dude. The way Dean picks this fight . . . He. Can't wait to see how later chapters end up, when the remorse kicks in. ANGST! *huggles the angst* Only love the angst so much 'cause then there is happy vibes when you make it all better. *grins*

And the end. *sigh* What a gut-punch. I love the end of this fic. Love, love, love it! :)

. . . More? *will beta and be fast this time, damn it, for fic . . . *
Tess chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
I really love this. :)
Lita of Jupiter chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Wow! You certainly started this one off with a bang!

Since I began reading this series I have wondered what would

be the reaction of the Normals to Sam and Dean roughing it up,

especially considering how they reacted to the ball game in Middle Ground.

I liked how Dean lost a little control it would be a very hard day for him even more with the dude taking a plunge and Sammy pressuring was not a good idea...

You have me hooked!