Reviews for Inheritage: A Time Since Gone By
borg rabbit chapter 21 . 1/16/2010
Cute chapter. Shame Ranma doesn't show more caring for Nodoka. More antimagic amulets!
Ryu Vision chapter 8 . 1/16/2010
just thought i'd bring this up, for spells in DnD, its not the lvl of the spell, its the lvl of the caster that helps with the DC check..., just thought i'd let ya know, since i play dnd a lot.. LOL

Ryu_Vision
borg rabbit chapter 20 . 1/15/2010
Great chapter! Thought it had died. Be interesting if Nabiki got cheetahfied. Maybe Kuno would be a good thrall and Nabiki through the blood to blood change. Whatever. Thanks for writing.

ʇɐq ʎǝןıɯs ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɟ
Sakura Lisel chapter 14 . 1/13/2010
Hey, I have a question. I think I remember that time goes by faster in the magical realm that the Diggers family calls home, so when compared to Ranma's age right now, just how old is his long lost 'baby' sister by now? Is she still younger than him, or is she now older thanks to her time in the other realm?
Negima Uzumaki chapter 20 . 1/12/2010
I love this fic, but I got to ask, is Brittany Diggers going to be Ranma's little sister and if so when are you going to bring the GD Gang into the fic?
YuriFan5 chapter 14 . 1/12/2010
Well, that wasn't quite what I had expected from the Neko-ken but ok. I feel really bad from Ukyo. Just the burns themselves would probably kill her, if there were enough of them, but I guess you cover than with creative license. I am interested to see what happens during the eclipse.

I also am starting to get the suspicion that Brittany could be Rhys' missing sister, since I believe she was adopted into the Digger family.
YuriFan5 chapter 11 . 1/12/2010
Of course he would complain about the pizza, not how most of the bones in his body should be shattered into tiny pieces.
FluffyNevyn chapter 20 . 1/12/2010
get a girlfriend, take her swimming. They float. Much fun can be had with this fact D
Bree R chapter 20 . 1/11/2010
This story is hard to classify for me. Parts of it are really good and the concept is strong. I like the Ukyou as a were-cheetah storyline and I liked the whole Hunter arc. I like Ranma's replacement character too. Tofu is a fun character in this fic, I hope you explain why he is so very flustered with Kasumi though. After those strong characters however the fic falls off in quality of character development quite quickly. The other characters feel almost totally unfilled in and hollow and simply say a stock line here or there at random.

That said I don't know how I feel about this fic. Parts of it are quite enjoyable other parts not so much...
YuriFan5 chapter 6 . 1/11/2010
PLEASE tell me you are not going to try to pair him with Nabiki! That's so wrong it's not even remotely humerous.
YuriFan5 chapter 3 . 1/11/2010
Well, there's the Gold Digger crossover for you, now wheres the other one? I really want to read the chapter when the Neko ken is introduced now. I mean, a were-cheetah, petrified of cats? As Ranma would say (if he weren't stillborn) "Aint gonna happen". Now I want to know how much he beat the shit out of Genma for starving all those cats (not to mention trying to throw him into a pit full of them). I also want to know if Genma is aware of "Ranma"'s species.
YuriFan5 chapter 2 . 1/11/2010
"the eternal oil of the holy shishkabob" ? Really? That's so rediculous it's funny. I am looking forward to the explanation of hte whole "slitted cat eyes" thing... especially if the Neko-ken was involved.
DCWestby chapter 18 . 4/4/2009
Excellent writing. Update soon.
Firehedgehog chapter 18 . 11/14/2008
please continue
Kaze Neko Otaku chapter 18 . 8/24/2008
great story so far please update soon, and when are you going to have rhys meet up with his sister?
77 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »