Reviews for Inheritage: A Time Since Gone By
Kaze Neko Otaku chapter 18 . 8/24/2008
great story so far please update soon, and when are you going to have rhys meet up with his sister?
Lerris chapter 18 . 8/1/2008
Overall, Interesting..

I'm curious to see how this gets resolved.
Asgeras chapter 17 . 5/8/2008
Well, I still don't have a whole lot to say, dang it. I still blame that on my lack of Gold Digger knowledge. One thing I will say is that I certainly hope Akane gets what she has coming to her soon. Maybe not anything too harsh, but at least a good scare.

Thanks for posting the fic and I certainly look forward to future chapters, especially with the foreshadowing you used at the Nekohanten. Until next time, ja ne.
Asgeras chapter 12 . 5/8/2008
Well, so far I've enjoyed your fic and definitely think it's worth far more reviews that you've received. Something of this quality, but in the Naruto category, would have a boatload of reviews, which is more than a little sad. I like a good Naruto fic, but nothing beats a good Ranma fic :P

I don't have a whole lot to complain about, as of yet. Unfortunately, I have very little experience with Gold Diggers, beyond reading 'Fast Tracks', so I can't really point out any discrepancies as far as that goes. As for your Ranma characters, they seem fairly spot on, given the AU nature. I look forward to reading the next few chapters and will give you another review after doing so.
StarfireGreencoon chapter 18 . 4/28/2008
VERY Cool.

You'd BETTER reveal Rhys' (Ranma's) sister is Cheetah Diggers or all my hoping would've gone to waist
StarfireGreencoon chapter 3 . 4/28/2008
This is getting good
StarfireGreencoon chapter 2 . 4/28/2008
Ran-chan a werecheetah and his baby sister's Britinay Doggers.;)
borg rabbit chapter 18 . 4/27/2008
Wow! Another chapter. I hope mentioning that doesn't jinx more coming down the road. Will they get help from Theo?

Ciao
Gelionlegends chapter 18 . 4/27/2008
very nice story and chapter just wondering when ranma will meet his sib plus the diggers family.

that and the amazons of jade now wont that be fun when he find out about them.

though along with that i have to ask will ranma learn to speak and read ribbon enough to work the spells and such for the well lets call it higher magick. and also how powerful will he be with the ribbon magick compared to the other magicks like aura magick.

so shampoo is a fox spirit now sort of gives her a whole new look and out look as well though i don't thinks is rhys fault.

though one problem i did see was that susanoo isn't the god of the moon as he is god of the sea and storms, some place you read upon him say also chaos. though in one anime *Dark Myth* a very good anime if you like that sort of thing would make a good ranma/sailor moon crossover plus any other you want to add. in there they make him the god of darkness and relate him to the dark horse or horse head nebula.

the actual god of the moon is Tsukuyomi or Tsukiyomi which ever spelling you want but he is basically the god of the moon in shinto and japanese mythology.

though you do tend to see that word used alot in games and manga plus anime like naruto if you watched that with the special eye jutsu of the sharingan. the over powered ba*ds and power underpowered naruto, the author looks like gai or lee if you ever see his pick so no wonder he made people like the uchiha.

that gone i still wonder who ranma will pair up with now that you got it with ranma/rhys not wanting akane and making kasumi understand though who i hope not ukyo or shampoo.

though an idea was hinako you don't see that many pairings of her and ranma.

Though I am trying to remember if you included the senshi in this fic of not if you did usagi and/or makoto or others of the scouts as he does need to repopulate the species besides his sister and ukyo being werecheeters.

Well till next chapter and such.

All praise XY and Marduk, all praise the great old ones.
borg rabbit chapter 17 . 4/24/2008
Kule. Moar!
FluffyNevyn chapter 3 . 4/24/2008
If i had to guess from what i have already read what you accomplished in a big way was slowing the story down. you seem to have expanded on his time in Nerima, good work that by the way.
isoulmani chapter 17 . 4/24/2008
Yay an update and cake, things are looking up.
Dumbledork chapter 17 . 4/24/2008
Excellent chapter.
dragonwings7373 chapter 17 . 4/16/2008
Loved the story! Its hard to find a good ranma, Gold Diggers x-over and this is one of the better ones. Cant wait to see what happens next. Update Soon! )
skywiseskychan chapter 17 . 4/16/2008
Thats wonderful news, I enjoy this story. As for the teaser, well, silly prophecy. You can never use them but they always make sense in the end. :)
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »