Reviews for Inheritage: A Time Since Gone By
harry shall rise chapter 17 . 4/16/2008
Not bad, I think you could have done things diffrently but the story is good, and the wording is excellent.

I have seen this tried a few times, but most of them bore me. This story is interesting and I hope you update soon.

However, it feels like your losing the plot or something similar. We shall see.
Anttolas chapter 17 . 4/15/2008
well if your starting again i will be rediang this story again so i'll be waiting:)
PabloDoritos chapter 17 . 4/13/2008
If you do not write more this story I will find where you live and slowly castrate you with a dull wooden spoon and then sell your CPU and replace it with sand. Or I will praise your work if you write more, honestly is your choice and you don't seem to be the type that likes being tortured...
Nysk chapter 17 . 4/12/2008
Welcome back!
Drashin chapter 17 . 4/12/2008
please try to keep okami going
Sdarian chapter 8 . 3/15/2008
...thinking about how; yet again; the world looked like it was...

This is improper use of semi-colons. You should have just used regular commas (,).
Bloodreaver Alpha chapter 16 . 2/4/2008
Update, Damn you.
alone i stand chapter 16 . 12/25/2007
pleas keep going this was realy good
Bobboky chapter 16 . 11/4/2007
sweet
P.H. Wise chapter 6 . 10/27/2007
Not bad, though again, it isn't helped by the name change from Ranma to Rhys. What's in a name, you ask?

Everything in the world.

Words have power, and names have more power than most words.
P.H. Wise chapter 4 . 10/27/2007
"I've been having all these ideas but I can't do any of 'em because it would reveal Ranma's secret and make the initial Inheritage impossible!"

Maybe you shouldn't shy away from this. The story has potential. There are any number of places it could go, and many of them seem like interesting places.
P.H. Wise chapter 3 . 10/27/2007
Another criticism: If you're going to tell the story of Ranma, tell the story of Ranma. I'm not particularly interested in the story of Rhys, Werecheetah. I AM, however, interested in the story of Ranma, Werecheetah. What's in a name? More than you might think. There is a danger here of Ranma ceasing to be Ranma and becoming instead an OC who happens to have a few things in common with the pigtailed boy/girl.
P.H. Wise chapter 2 . 10/27/2007
The death threats Ranma delivers are a bit much. Certainly if someone had seriously (not jokingly in the slightest) threatened me or any member of my family with death *FOR ANY REASON*, I would not allow that person to stay at my house. I can't imagine that the Tendos would be any different.

The other contents of his yelling match are also a bit much. Having seen his mother and father murdered? That's as private as information gets. You *DON'T* talk about that sort of trauma in front of people you've only just met.
Lerris chapter 16 . 10/24/2007
Good story.
RanmaChaos chapter 16 . 10/24/2007
Great chapter!Please continue to UPDATE!
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »