Reviews for A Love Story
Nice
samus amezcua chapter 7 . 11/3/2011
aww esta historia es genial por favor continua I LOVE *SASUINO*
myukamusic chapter 7 . 7/17/2010
I understand , kay ;) .. But after u return from thoses , maybe .. Just maybe .. U'll rite more ? And the konoha high ? :) thnxs
Romineitor chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
i love this fic
NIVNIV chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
hey its me again plz plz plz continue this i really love this story and it would mean alot to me if you finish this plz dont abandon this story:D

LOVE

via
nivealovesasuke chapter 7 . 7/12/2009
im loving your story please please please pretty please with all the cherries on top:))
Hhahgllaghgw chapter 7 . 2/14/2008
Awesome story! I'm really loving it! It's so sweet! SasuIno rule! I can't wait for you to update!

AkemixHanako!
fruitpunch123451 chapter 7 . 1/12/2008
i love youre story's and you are lucky to go to japan i want to go there so badly but not to all those places just to tokyo i like the places there an stuff and it would be cool to go shopping there and i know what you mean about the devorce family stuff i hate it too happy new year
x-GaaIno-x-For-Life-x chapter 7 . 12/10/2007
i love it i love sai getting jelous help me submit my stories i got stuck when it said doc label:

and

file on com:

so will u help me if u have msn just add and we can chat
Guest chapter 7 . 12/9/2007
I'm not a big fan of this couple but this story really rocks. Can't wait 4 more.
lazy2login chapter 7 . 12/9/2007
Me likey *_*. I will log in later and save this story to favorite and subscribe on yah!
cry chapter 7 . 12/9/2007
you wont update before this years end? sad!
genuineme11 chapter 7 . 12/9/2007
Wow.

I am really a sucker, ain't I?

Third... again.

I hate myself.

well, I love you and keep updating.

I love this chap!

It's amazingly awesome.

Take care!
hellahpretty08 chapter 7 . 12/9/2007
Hey Xylie! I am so sorry for my late update, you know you can understand me because both of us are in college. I am really sorry! Anyways, the 7th chapter is so so so awesome, I am speechless cause that can happen! I love how you point Ino's POV. And the 'questions' and 'what ifs' thing are really cool because that really happens in real life. Oh and you're going to Japan? I am gonna miss you. Have fun in your vacation.
ino4life chapter 7 . 12/9/2007
well well...another story well done. I liked it a lot because it did show some side of what could happen to a girl in that situation. I mean really, I think that's EXACTLY what I would do...lol. keep up with this, you're great!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »