Reviews for Towards The End
DancingQueen555 chapter 14 . 1/19
Looooovvve it! I hope you are continueing this story because I'm addicted! I absolutely love your story! Please, please, please update soon!
anonyme chapter 14 . 12/13/2012
HI PLEASE CONTINUE I'M EXCITED!
IcingTheCake chapter 14 . 6/24/2012
Nice story, I want James to really grovel till lily takes him back though!
Afrenchgirl chapter 14 . 6/21/2012
Hey your story is great please keep writing!
LittleRed22 chapter 13 . 6/17/2012
i really like this story
stormysky chapter 12 . 7/29/2009
Update plz! I'm dying over here lol!
BlueSkyMornings chapter 12 . 8/5/2008
I still say one of them should say "It is better to have love and lost then to have never loved all at." Maybe... Lily as... I see her by a tree telling him that and then walking away. Maybe the pendent comes back into play.

I hope they'll be happy soon. you have GOT to update...
BlueSkyMornings chapter 11 . 8/5/2008
wow... well... he'll be happy if it ends for them together. So he's not exactly correct. "It's better to have loved and lost then to have never loved at all."
BlueSkyMornings chapter 10 . 8/5/2008
OKay... you know I LOVE that... she just THREW It wherever, and then when she finds it... her heart will be mended... that means even if she makes up with James. Wehter she doesn't, if she finds it, she'll be fine. But what if she never finds it?
BlueSkyMornings chapter 8 . 8/5/2008
haha the biggeset mistake of his life.. right.. this should be good... wow.. I was contemolating that quote by D. "The ones that love us never truely leave us" just thinking of everything and what not...
BlueSkyMornings chapter 7 . 8/5/2008
oh I remmeber now! that review I lost! I said that he changed a lot when he broke up, and hes smiling and everything so either he doens't love lily, hes hiding how he feels, or when he was like, luaghing, or whatever it has to do with Lily.

I mean he's obvously trying to watch out for her. I hope he tells her soon. I wanna know.
BlueSkyMornings chapter 6 . 8/5/2008
ah osrry... I forgot I had a review for you and then I just hit it for another hcp and it got RID of it! ah sorry... anyways I was going to say maybe that prank was for her since he was so mad she missed it.. htough he's not mad...

I cna't remember but I think the other one talked something like how... love.. I don't know I give up.. I can't remmber
Evilgal chapter 12 . 7/14/2008
i just read this story and i'm hooked...update soon...i wud love to kno wat happens next
lilypotterismycousin.iwish chapter 12 . 7/14/2008
i think you are like... so awesome at writing! please update soon!
shetlandlace chapter 12 . 7/11/2008
Very good chapter-Can't wait for more.