Reviews for Novocain for the Ninja Soul
CartRAT chapter 7 . 1/8
Hello beautiful lady :) hope all is well. Missing you and your stories. HMU 3
mhmellie chapter 7 . 7/13/2016
So I'm about 7 yrs late to this party but wow this is such a well written fic. I picked up NejiSaku again because I wanted to reread some old fics and your other fic, A Last Request was in my faves so I decided to see if you had other NejiSaku fics. That lead me to this wonderful fic. I love how you wrote in the flashbacks and jumped the timeline all over the place! I know you probably won't finish this fic and it's now on my wish list that you will someday. I need that reunion between them like I need air!
boringasiangirl chapter 7 . 3/22/2016
I remember coming across this story years ago. I still want this story to end.
KunoichiAbi chapter 7 . 2/28/2016
I read through this story in the last day... I'm really impressed with your writing. This story is fantastic. The plot, the action, the characters... Wonderful. I see it's been awhile since you've writing, so this is probably a shot in the dark...but it would be absolutely lovely to get an update on this story!
Faraheim chapter 7 . 12/18/2014
Curse your soul! *cries over the fic not having more chapters* this was really intetesting!
locket-too chapter 7 . 9/3/2012
Addictive, although confusing at first because you didn't write in chronological order. However, after I've read the entire story, everything made sense, every puzzle-piece fell into place. I like your Sakura very much because she is both: strong and vulnerable. I've noticed that most of your female protagonists are never overbearingly strong (like Mary Sues) but not helplessly weak (like victims) neither. They are rather...hm well-balanced, having hit the middle ground.

The vehement arguments between Sasuke and Sakura was so realistic, I thought it was autobiographic at first. I could really picture it happening in real life.

Sigh...the days are growing colder and the sun is saying goodbye quicker. I hate the up-coming autumn season. -.-"

Anyway, will you ever update this story? I think it would be a waste not to and I want to know what is going to happen to poor Neiji.
kakashi'scherryblossom24 chapter 7 . 8/14/2012
ahhh its just starting to get really good u sooo have to update soon
kkstev chapter 7 . 12/26/2011
Hi there! So I know this story is a bit old, but I just stumbled across it and couldn't stop reading it! I actually hadn't realized it was unfinished, otherwise I wouldn't have tortured myself with the neverending cliffhanger, but honestly you're a great writer. Like I said I know its been a long time, but I know I, as I'm sure others would as well, definitely appreciate seeing you continue to write! Hope to hear from you soon!
hyuugahinata247 chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
this is a great story. Post a new chapter soon please.
jelly chapter 7 . 2/5/2011
Updated: 12-17-09

;_;
skydancer chapter 7 . 10/13/2010
I agree. I love this nejixsaku fic and have been waiting for an update. The suspense is killing me. Any idea when there will be an update?
Girl-chama chapter 7 . 8/6/2010
Heeeeck, yes.

Okay, so, I applaud you for turning the story on its head for me. I definitely didn't see that death coming.

Sakura has either been kidding herself or just wants an excuse to be violent and raging. I'm going to go with the former. Fukao totally got justice. Go Sakura! And Naruto and Hinata!

You do a fantastic job making ninja ninja. They do what they have to do without flinching and without criticizing each other too much.

I know it's chapters and chapters away, but I'm waiting on Sakura to white-horse-knight Neji and sweep that damsel off of his feet!
Girl-chama chapter 6 . 8/6/2010
Touch and go, touch and go. I'm waiting for the catalyst between them, even if it is mostly memories.

May I mention again that your setup is fantastic? The webs you've woven between all of the characters is really good, and unconventional as well. You do a good job of fleshing out references made earlier.

I am mostly curious now to see if the new training field is going to be used for something more than background. Will it play a larger role in the overall story or is it going to simply be a prop that is used here and there?
Girl-chama chapter 5 . 8/6/2010
Wwwwaaaah, it's getting more and more intense. All of this agony for Neji and still only memories as far as interaction goes.

I do wonder about the place he ended up. Castor (and props for a non-Asian name) seems way worse than Fukao at this point. I wonder about him a great deal, given his ability to originally see through the mission, but also where has he brought our Hyuuga scion?

Reading on. I know this is going to kill me when I get to the end of what you've written so far.
Girl-chama chapter 4 . 8/6/2010
Yabaaaaaaiii! D:!

Okay so Ino will live. I know. I believe it. She did such a good job, and Kiba as well. And of course Neji too. It sucks that they still lost the mission.

Now it's Sakura to the rescue!

On to Chapter 4!