Reviews for Okami
Faery66 chapter 13 . 4/20
Hope to read more soon.

D
Primus-Sama chapter 14 . 3/14
Hey mate this is really good stuff, why haven't you updated it?
Vangran chapter 14 . 9/12/2016
This story is a real gem, and while I'm sad it ended this way, it was a fun read. Thanks for sharing.
TheAncientAran chapter 14 . 11/30/2015
So when are you going to continue this i love this story and would love to see it continue as this is one of the few ranma is a goddess that doesn't use oh my goddess to do it and the storyline is really good so far if you were to continue this i don't know what'd i do
JIMIRMA chapter 14 . 11/22/2014
It is almost strange to see such a comm and accepting Ranma. In the series and most fanfiction Ranma always hates the curse at least at the start, but for him to start without that hate, it gives an unusual twist to the plot. I somewhat wish there would be more supernatural scenes in a way, also some history and folklore would be nice.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 14 . 10/16/2014
Hope this comes back soon:-)
vampireyuri 22 chapter 14 . 8/15/2014
love this story please continue this
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
You could have at least had the courtesy to warn us it was a Ranmachan aka pseudo slash fic.
Shinkicker chapter 14 . 3/10/2014
Pity this was abandoned, it's a good story.
Lonesome-Writer chapter 14 . 4/13/2013
I simply love the kind of story where Ranma becomes a god or goddess.
Too bad that this didn't got any further.
armanstay chapter 14 . 3/27/2013
I hope you work on this story again eventually, it's an interesting read and I'd like to see more.
Wrath Of The Heavens chapter 14 . 3/17/2013
Are Saffron and Moegami linked, Firebirds and all?
What about Orochi? Did he drown in a spring too?
KRP chapter 4 . 12/13/2012
...'Wep'Keer Warrior'? Ah, wasn't Wep'keer the name of the village, not the people? I'd think it'd be Spring of Drowned Oina Warrior, or just Drowned Oina? ...Hey, does this mean Ryoga has a wolf form like they did? Actually, does Ranma, for that matter? So many questions...

Kinda wish she got to keep the cool beam-sword/flute, though. Pretty easy to carry around on ones person in public, and kickass demon slaying weapon all in one. Plus, learning an instrument is always good, yeah?
borg rabbit chapter 14 . 11/14/2012
Haiku dirge:
u
Is the story dead
Be nice to see where it led
Your museā€”has it fled
gotgass chapter 14 . 11/9/2012
I don't care if you feel that you need to rewrite the fic it will only get better as you have more practice with your writeing styli here's hopeing for more chapters in the future.