Reviews for Unto Dawn
NightWithMoon chapter 13 . 8/27/2013
ok... good story start... but you've kinda lost me. Maybe I just need to read farther to get to something that makes sense- but you haven't written farther, so I'm jut plain lost... Also when you said the universe only had 15.62238966715E7 you didn't put a time unit - is that seconds? minutes? years? Days? picoseconds?
cccc chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
...cool...
BrazeRancor chapter 13 . 12/30/2011
Wacky. But hey, it's a Christmas gift, I ain't gonna say I was unappreciative. Thanks a lot. Hope to see more soon.
TheCrackedoutFirebird chapter 11 . 9/3/2011
Orah Marine! Sorry, had to get that out. Anyway, I like your story so far. It's a nice change of pace from the norm and I like how you blended Marathon with Halo. Very nice touch. Anyway, I hope you'll continue this, but I know how much the Corps can restrict your free time. Anyway, keep up the good work and keep your head down when you deploy.

R/S

Cpl Schlegel USMC
monkey3000 chapter 11 . 7/20/2011
IT'S been sooo long since i was able to read this awsome story... i seriously hope that you come back around and finish one of the most well thought out, complex and MIND BENDING stories i have ever read

Love,

Monkey3000
douchiesnacks chapter 10 . 5/25/2011
interesting fic
A Revanchist chapter 11 . 1/10/2011
Great Job! PLEASE CONTINUE!
DarkFeyLady chapter 11 . 12/31/2010
I don't know how to explain it, It is brillent. I feel like Truth obsseing over the Great Journy and the Halos. Oh my god, oh my god. Wow Wow Wow. Hyperventilating, In out, in out, love, it love.

*Faints from plesure*

(Sorry, that was weird, in short I love your story/fanfic.)

Fairy
ssthehunter chapter 11 . 12/30/2010
great story :D
Hammerchuckery chapter 11 . 12/27/2010
Agghhhh! I screamed as I fell off the cliff. Dammit! So damn awesome. Please continue the great story! Happy New Year Sir!
Eon Penumbra chapter 8 . 12/22/2010
Just a quick note about the use of a certain word in Chapter 8, in refrence to John. Cyborg. John is technically not a cyborg, since his body is surgically enhanced, rather than mechanically. In other words, instead of machines and mechanical devices being used to enhance his physical faculties, his body has been directly enhanced by medical technologies. It's a slight difference, but a critical one.

Sorry, just a random spazz attack :P

Liking the story so far. The Pfhor (four? lol.) sound like a bunch of scumbags, and I'm glad John is going to kick some more alien ass.
BrazeRancor chapter 11 . 12/19/2010
'I love you.'

AWWW. AWWW.
G-POW chapter 11 . 12/19/2010
Woooaah! Plot twist! Hah, cool. Awesomely intense chapter!
Rming chapter 11 . 12/19/2010
pretty good story, will be tuning in
Shadowz081 chapter 2 . 12/19/2010
pillar of autumn was cruiser not a destroyer