Reviews for I Am
oftheshire1401 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Another great piece of writing. :) It's easy to just 'hate' the bad guys and not consider their sides of the story... so I really loved this. Your empathy for Lucius was really felt, and I enjoyed him looking back and wondering if he'd do everything the same way if given another chance. Glad I read this one! I'll be reading the others. :)
Redbookbluebook chapter 3 . 8/24/2009
This is a pretty cool idea. I think so far my favourite one has been Lucius but it was interesting (if not unusual) to hear Greg's point of view as well. I really enjoyed reading this.
Ta1e chapter 3 . 8/1/2009
I think I'm going to end up reviewing all your HP storys, I really like em. Infact... I've even added you to my favourite Authors (you're my first one!) This was actually quite sad, or at least I thought so. I liked tohe one about Goyle best (did you realise the Lucius one conflicts with it? In L, Draco says Goyle set the fire and in G, goyle says Crabbe set the fire?) I also liked the way Lucius cared about Draco too. In DH we just think Lucius is a horrible git but that narcissa is nice. In this we know that he loves his son too. Aww
keaneplay chapter 2 . 10/27/2007
I like this concept, it is interesting to see other peoples views.
Shining Peridot Moon chapter 2 . 10/26/2007
Very good and very heart warming!
chmcm chapter 2 . 10/20/2007
good job
Emerald Amethyst chapter 2 . 10/11/2007
Wow, that was so good! It really gave a realistic view of what must have been going through Lucius's head at the time. I have always loved that "Not my daughter you bitch!" line. Yay Mrs. Weasley! lol.
JazRox chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
It is a good story.

I liked it a lot- i hope you write another chapter soon
Shining Peridot Moon chapter 2 . 10/9/2007
Good, Mitsukai no Suno, I read both chapters and it was very good! X3
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
Not bad.
Tigress-A True Marauder chapter 2 . 10/9/2007
Happy to be your inspiration! lol! But this not only good, but great! Exactly how I saw Lucius Malfoy. lol!

~Tigress, A True Marauder~
Tigress-A True Marauder chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Nice. Really nice. I like this story. I think it's fine how it is, but I can't help but wonder what Lucius is thinking when he sees Harry battling Voldemort.

~Tigress, A True Marauder~