Reviews for Swept Away
lovely story to read
angel897 chapter 18 . 9/24/2013
most fun to read
ricochette chapter 24 . 1/26/2010
This was such a cute story! It's hard to find well-written (and non-one shot) stories here featuring Ronan. You've done a great job.
Yasmine Lupin chapter 24 . 3/10/2009
Aw this fic was so cute! I simply love to see the soft side of Ronon. Olivia also was a awesome character in this fic. I really, really enjoyed it, so congrats and keep writing, ok?

See ya!
Songorita chapter 24 . 2/10/2009
Great story I loved it! I so adding this story to my favorite list. I can't wait to read more. You should think of wring more.
Shiva chapter 24 . 11/12/2008
Thanks for a great story! one of the best I've read so far. Hope to read more from you soon.
krissie678 chapter 24 . 10/24/2008
Great story!
Ronon'sRascal78 chapter 24 . 8/22/2008
I loved this! From beginning to end, i was totally transfixed.

I think this is only of the very rare few Ronon/OC stories that actually is believable. There is a style to your writing that totally draws the reader in,and makes them read the next chapter.

I just wanted to say thank you anyway, for the best hour or so i have had in the last few days. It has been a total pleasure reading this story! :)

Thank you so much for sharing!

Suzi
Nelarun chapter 24 . 6/24/2008
This was awesome! A brilliant story! I loved your characterisation

Nela
EDR chapter 24 . 6/19/2008
A brilliant story, I really enjoyed reading this and how you added in parts of episodes with the storyline, it made it that more real.
XTahliaX chapter 24 . 6/3/2008
What a sweet ending! i love it! Ethan is the cutest and I like how John played matchmaker...well helped then reunite! Loved this story...i actually went and re-read the whole thing so i knew where i was at lol!

Awesome Story!
Hope and love chapter 24 . 6/1/2008
i love it!
Soccer-Bitch chapter 24 . 6/1/2008
awesome chapter, wish it wasn't ending tho. loved the story
Fishy Rainboots chapter 24 . 6/1/2008
Great job. Very sweet. I love happy endings.
tripwatcher2 chapter 24 . 6/1/2008
Oh, I was so glad to see this chapter! I do LOVE happy endings! :)