Reviews for Swept Away
calwitch chapter 24 . 6/30
I had to read the whole story before reviewing and I have to say it was very well done! I cried a few times... I'm glad that they found each other even if it was two years later. They remained faithful to each other over that absence. This last chapter seemed a little rushed but still enjoyable. Thank you.
moronicteenager chapter 24 . 9/29/2014
Oh my god now I want to know what a peaceful life in Atlantis with little Ethan and Ronon would be like. The headcannons are blasting away in my head. I'm imagining a school that uses the Ancient technology, a playground built on one of the piers with railings bordering the swing sets and monkey bars from the ocean, and kids' red hand prints on brown paper plastering the corridors of whole sections of the city. Oh man Atlantis families got me reelin'!
casper6six6 chapter 24 . 9/6/2014
great story love the ending :D
angel897 chapter 24 . 9/24/2013
lovely story to read
angel897 chapter 18 . 9/24/2013
most fun to read
ricochette chapter 24 . 1/26/2010
This was such a cute story! It's hard to find well-written (and non-one shot) stories here featuring Ronan. You've done a great job.
Yasmine Lupin chapter 24 . 3/10/2009
Aw this fic was so cute! I simply love to see the soft side of Ronon. Olivia also was a awesome character in this fic. I really, really enjoyed it, so congrats and keep writing, ok?

See ya!
Songorita chapter 24 . 2/10/2009
Great story I loved it! I so adding this story to my favorite list. I can't wait to read more. You should think of wring more.
Shiva chapter 24 . 11/12/2008
Thanks for a great story! one of the best I've read so far. Hope to read more from you soon.
krissie678 chapter 24 . 10/24/2008
Great story!
Ronon'sRascal78 chapter 24 . 8/22/2008
I loved this! From beginning to end, i was totally transfixed.

I think this is only of the very rare few Ronon/OC stories that actually is believable. There is a style to your writing that totally draws the reader in,and makes them read the next chapter.

I just wanted to say thank you anyway, for the best hour or so i have had in the last few days. It has been a total pleasure reading this story! :)

Thank you so much for sharing!

Suzi
Nelarun chapter 24 . 6/24/2008
This was awesome! A brilliant story! I loved your characterisation

Nela
EDR chapter 24 . 6/19/2008
A brilliant story, I really enjoyed reading this and how you added in parts of episodes with the storyline, it made it that more real.
XTahliaX chapter 24 . 6/3/2008
What a sweet ending! i love it! Ethan is the cutest and I like how John played matchmaker...well helped then reunite! Loved this story...i actually went and re-read the whole thing so i knew where i was at lol!

Awesome Story!