Reviews for Better Than Ice Cream
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Thanks for sharing that with us! The human spirit can be surprisingly strong and I think writing stories like this when you're going through stuff in real life is really important.
Lazuli73 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
I've just started reading Bones fanfic, hence the lateness, but I just want to let you know that I really like this story. It seems very in character to me, as do several other of your earlier stories I've read as I'm rewatching Bones fro the beginning.
nattylovesjordy chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
There's so many things I loved about this!

Angela, of course. And then how Booth said her anthropological talk always snowballed out of control. Just about everything, really. Your descriptions are amazing!

Even though this story is four years old (yeah, I clearly jump on the ball really late), I'm very sorry to hear about what happened in your life.

And I thank you for writing. I appreciate it. It brightens my day, or rather my night. :)

Sorry to plague your email with reviews, btw. But I figured you'd appreciate that more than me not reviewing.
Star.girl115 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Firstly, I'm very sorry for your loss (and I'm obviously sorry for bringing it up for you in a review :/ )

But secondly, I loved the fanfiction- well written, simple, but great. :D x
Rosie-not-Rose chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Oh, this is so adorable. I love how it isn't some big dramatic get together moment, it's just casual and romantic. 3 Really nice!

One little nitpicky thing - it threw me a bit that halfway through you wrote the characters as 'Booth and Temperance'. I'm just so used to Brennan being referred to as Brennan, that it felt slightly odd. Might just be me though!
HotWhitford chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
So beautiful.

I always think that they will really kiss for the first time on some casual occasion like this one. Like, one day, they just don't want to pretend anymore and just go for it.

Thanks for sharing. :)
The Ryuu Victoire Tea Party chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
This i probably my favourite first time kiss story. And not just in the Bones fandom, probably in every fandom.

Its a very teenager-ish moment between them, and for a couple that never acts their age, I think it works. And I liked the moment of cherishing the small things. The small things are bigger than the big things, most of the time. :)

Cheers! :)
Kriti chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
this was very well written.i agree with u that them coming together in a non dramatic fashion is not ooc at all,they have grown closer and it seems like an inevitable step just the timing that they are perhaps waiting for. i hope ur doing better now,i was sorry to hear about what u went everything happens for a sure there's a special kind of happiness in store for u as well!i would love it if u continued this,it was a very good read,i enjoyed every bit specially that part with angela!lol!u did a great job!thanks u!
L100Meganium chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
I love you for writing this. It was so absolutely adorable. 3 They were in-character! That's nice to see. Stories where one of them spontaneously declares their love for the other and asks to marry them make me roll my eyes and chuckle a bit. XD Yours was well-formed, and, to incorporate the theme of the story, delicious. 3
Lady Hamlet chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
This was very cute :). And I now have a severe craving for ice cream.
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
that was good loved it
Kissa1 chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Read this in the library, and I was wondering why people kept giving me these odd looks till I realized I had this huge, goofy smile on my face. E, reading this made me so happy! :D I needed a fic that gives warm, fuzzy feelings today, and this one definitely did the job! Thank you so much for writing and sharing, I'm really enjoying reading through your fics. :)
Starlite1 chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
*Hug* Brilliant story, you're definitely right about it being a plausible progression and their bickering was extremely cute and spot on.

And if you need to talk about real life? We're always going to be here to listen.
JennCorinthos chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
This was great...

P.S I am really sorry for your lost
DarkArts27 chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Hey, I just stumbled upon this story, don't ask me how, I just did.

This story was amazing, enough fluff to keep me going :)

So sorry to hear about what happened form your authors note. Hope all has been going well since then for both you and your husband.

Good luck for the future, and I look forward to reading more of your stuff :)