Reviews for If Things Had Been Different
Monki-Neko chapter 2 . 2/3
so is sam now a cybertonian or a hybrid that can lead them down a new path?
Chuni Luni chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
Poor Sam...
FatesShadow83 chapter 2 . 10/10/2011
Interesting... :)
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 2 . 4/15/2011
good story
CosmicEssence chapter 2 . 4/26/2010
Hm its so vague and short that i'm not sure I got any response from it. I mean it was sorta good but also came across as rather indifferent. The comment about the tea though and lennox and epps reaction to judy as well as ron's parting comment were amusing for the first, and well done for the rest.
fullmoonhowls chapter 2 . 11/18/2009
Awesome story. Loved it.
Fenix Uzumaki chapter 2 . 10/14/2009
Awesome.

That's the only word I can think of to describe this story. Is there any more?

Fenix
Faecat chapter 2 . 9/1/2009
Interesting.
27's Fury chapter 2 . 8/19/2009
Whoa... intense and really good!~
Fire-Metal-Horse17 chapter 2 . 12/4/2008
That is just super awesome!

i love how you made Sam tell the hard cold truth to Prime.

Not many other authors do that!
CheapChristmasTrash chapter 2 . 9/28/2008
This is excellent - very sad, but a really interesting idea to read about. You conveyed Sam's and Optimus's emotions and expressions perfectly in their talk, and the conversation between Epps and Lennox and Sam's parents was really nicely written and understated. Great story :)
Johnny-on-the-spot chapter 2 . 8/17/2008
That was deep. I luv this fic so much, the style is awesome. Can't wait to read all your fics!

:D
Gohanzgirl chapter 2 . 5/5/2008
Thank you so much for informing me of this fic! I'm putting it on the community right now! Seriously, I'm loving it! Wonderful writing!
Abby Ebon chapter 2 . 1/21/2008
Well, not quite a happy ending - but not a bad ending either. I do like the idea of Sam bonding to the Allspark...Hmm, interesting, so very interesting -hugs- nicely done as always.
ColPinky chapter 2 . 1/2/2008
Once again, an interesting plot line and I look forward to seeing where you are going to take it. Keep up the good work.