Reviews for after the end
Misery's-Toll chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
adlkdjfk

I saw it coming, and then I forgot somewhere in the middle. And then it was a sudden WHAM! And then it hurt. Because I love it. If that made sense.

-MT
queenofbitches chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
This is really quirky in parts, and somewhat sad in others. You're trying to imply that Sakura is getting married, and Sasuke is NOT the lucky man, right?

Yeah, well. A lifetime of could-have-beens. That line is just so sad.

If only Itachi had not murdered the clan, Sasuke would not have gone after him with revenge in his mind. If only the Uchiha Massacre had not happened, Sasuke wouldn't have thrown away his life. If only Sasuke hadn't been such a goddamn, stubborn fool, Itachi wouldn't have died, and they might have had a reunion of sorts. If only Sasuke hadn't been an egotistical jerk, he and Sakura could have become not just a possibility, but a reality. Well, maybe it's still possible. Who knows, right?
Terrified of Logic chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
what the fucking hell! i thought i reviewed for this awesome story! geez, after reading it like for five times (and enjoying it every single time) i learn i didn't review? how pathetic am i? so sorry i didn't review earlier cuz this story deserves it! ;) i love the dialogue, it was totally unconfusing and so totaly not ooc. refreshing!
Nachtweiss chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Yes. That was a utterly, utterly fantastic twist. I really should just put all of your stories under my favorites now, because that's where I'm headed.

Needless to say, attempt achieved.
Sandsibscrazy chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
GREAT STORY! -favs-
sweetreject chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
so cute! and sad... ]
Angelsorceress chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
I'm depressed now...

Nice story though
SuilsSaifir chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Aww how sad! I love it! Amazing! Poor thing! I actually feel sorry for Sasuke!

Good work!

sina xx
Sienna Maiu chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
and here I'd just assumed that Sakura was already married...

So, getting married to Naruto is she? or is this supposed to be a ~mystery~

Alright, so you and your dialogue-fics have quite a skill that I'veneverseen/alwaysavoided before. So yeah, I enjoy it though as sad as it may be.
AGENT Kuma-chan chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
A little sad, because some of the dialogue was just perfectly portraying their emotions.

...

though, some parts were confusing, because it was a little hard to figure out which line was Sakura's and which was Sasuke's, as you sometimes had Sakura (or Sasuke) speaking twice, but with two different lines and no way of telling that the other had just remained silent.

Such as the ending, from the point where Sasuke said, "Now, Sakura. We leave now." to the end. As I wasn't sure who spoke two of the lines.

and, this line

It never would have been enough. I'd have wanted you it forever. You, forever."

The "I'd have wanted you it forever" makes no sense. Did you mean, I'd have wanted it to go on forever? it to last forever?
red.masenko chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
i think this is probably one of the saddest, yet sweetest sasuke/sakura stories i've ever read!

great job!
extraordinaire chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Aw! That was sad, but kinda cute. Great job!
Melissax3 chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
i liked it, but i wish i could've known who the groom was. was it naruto?
acromatic princess chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Wow...that was really good. And really sad. She was getting married to Naruto, wasn't she? You did really well with the dialogue, btw.
monikker chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
WOW.

Excuse me while I go sulk in a corner now. T-T
52 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »