Reviews for after the end
Terrified of Logic chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
what the fucking hell! i thought i reviewed for this awesome story! geez, after reading it like for five times (and enjoying it every single time) i learn i didn't review? how pathetic am i? so sorry i didn't review earlier cuz this story deserves it! ;) i love the dialogue, it was totally unconfusing and so totaly not ooc. refreshing!
Nachtweiss chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Yes. That was a utterly, utterly fantastic twist. I really should just put all of your stories under my favorites now, because that's where I'm headed.

Needless to say, attempt achieved.
Sandsibscrazy chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
sweetreject chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
so cute! and sad... ]
Angelsorceress chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
I'm depressed now...

Nice story though
SuilsSaifir chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Aww how sad! I love it! Amazing! Poor thing! I actually feel sorry for Sasuke!

Good work!

sina xx
Sienna Maiu chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
and here I'd just assumed that Sakura was already married...

So, getting married to Naruto is she? or is this supposed to be a ~mystery~

Alright, so you and your dialogue-fics have quite a skill that I'veneverseen/alwaysavoided before. So yeah, I enjoy it though as sad as it may be.
AGENT Kuma-chan chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
A little sad, because some of the dialogue was just perfectly portraying their emotions.

though, some parts were confusing, because it was a little hard to figure out which line was Sakura's and which was Sasuke's, as you sometimes had Sakura (or Sasuke) speaking twice, but with two different lines and no way of telling that the other had just remained silent.

Such as the ending, from the point where Sasuke said, "Now, Sakura. We leave now." to the end. As I wasn't sure who spoke two of the lines.

and, this line

It never would have been enough. I'd have wanted you it forever. You, forever."

The "I'd have wanted you it forever" makes no sense. Did you mean, I'd have wanted it to go on forever? it to last forever?
red.masenko chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
i think this is probably one of the saddest, yet sweetest sasuke/sakura stories i've ever read!

great job!
extraordinaire chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Aw! That was sad, but kinda cute. Great job!
Melissax3 chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
i liked it, but i wish i could've known who the groom was. was it naruto?
acromatic princess chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Wow...that was really good. And really sad. She was getting married to Naruto, wasn't she? You did really well with the dialogue, btw.
monikker chapter 1 . 1/14/2008

Excuse me while I go sulk in a corner now. T-T
Sabaku no Eva chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
dat confused sasukes NOT d groom?if he isnt den i am glad!id rader hav sakura marry sum1 els dan sasuke dan sasuke marry sum1 else dan sakura caz i wa get angry nywys sakuraxkisu was rite, u make good stories hope u rite mo bye!
pavement-greengrass chapter 1 . 11/19/2007