Reviews for after the end
Sabaku no Eva chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
dat confused me...so sasukes NOT d groom?if he isnt den i am glad!id rader hav sakura marry sum1 els dan sasuke dan sasuke marry sum1 else dan sakura caz i wa get angry nywys sakuraxkisu was rite, u make good stories hope u rite mo bye!
pavement-greengrass chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Hooly shat.

wow.

that was INTENSE!
ramenlova610 chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
uh whose the groom?
Emy chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
She was totally marrying Naruto xD

It said in the beginning that Naruto sent Sasuke because he was worried, but that was such a dramatic story, I loved it. :3
Neitzarr chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
It was sad.

Who was she getting married to?

I hate but love those sort of fics.

At least Ill know I have emotions other then happy and angry.
snappleducated chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
...

-reads again-

DUDE. Um, just, wow. That was amazing. It was bitter and angst and dark-snark all the way through but the ending was...just...mind blowing seems pretty accurate. Serious whoa. And I loved it. And must worship it. AND WHY AM I ALWAYS THE LAST PERSON TO MEET THE NEW PEOPLE. I feel that this has been a long time coming. I apoligize for my social retardation.

I should probably also apologize for the 'i'm talking to the blanket/is it talking back?' because recent evidence suggests Annie isn't going to let me forget about that...ever. So if it gets annoying, it's partially my fault for being very, very slow on Wensdays.
ish.the.abstract chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
i love the subtle tragedy of this...i've read few stories so effectively written this way
trepidationBLAH chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
sad. exTREMELY messed up. but sUPER god. thats acompliment
ayane04 chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
oh cute xDD i liked it xD
Annie Sparklecakes chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Dialogue, I feel, is something a bit risky to use because if not done right, the fic can drag on, get awkward, or just not make sense. Especially when you don't identify the speaker, the reader loses track of who's speaking, and since there are no descriptions, they can't picture the scene.

But you did this so well, you had NONE of those problems. I could picture the scene as you provided more details, and I already told you how I was so surprised by the twist at the end, and that's BECAUSE you provided no descriptions. It worked very well with the idea of the fic. Plus it flowed so nicely, going from such a light mood to such an angsty one. This must be one of my favorite things you've written. And I'm faving, even if it IS kind of depressing.
keiti chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
gasp

waitwait... so is naruto the...groom? zomg and this is sasusaku? o0 this demands a sequel! (the dialogue structure is quite interesting, you managed quite well :) )

but after this fic im a lil depressed - no more hope for sasusaku :'(
dark Alley chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
*sniffle* that was so sad, but beautiful.
SparrowEyes chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
...

that was SO sad.

but who is she marrying?

omfg seriously that was amazing
Charlotte 70 chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
i didnt understand, who is she getting married with?
nickygirl chapter 1 . 10/9/2007