Reviews for after the end
tirap chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
sweet angstyness _

who's she going to marry though? naruto?
sleeeepy chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
Eugh.

I have this massive hole in me now. Well, that's what it feels like...

I love Angsty! SasuSaku, but it always makes me feel very empty.

Anyway, I loved this peice. I loved the way you referred to love and hate in the same sentence. I loved the humour ending in sadness (talking about perviness to talking about how good they would have been. I basically loved it all. I even loved the ending.

]

P.S But your angst is too sad. I have to go read about 50 fluffs now. -_-'
coconutmandarin chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Inventive. Beautiful. Bittersweet. Loved it
sasusakualways chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
THAT WAS SAD! -wipes away tiny tears- Good, touching, but left you with a freaking ache in your heart! Are you sure you classified this right? But it was awesome. Congrats.
ThReE gIrLs WiTh PoCkY chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
ok i'm confused ... maybe it is the dialogue ... but it is sakura's wedding to who? naruto? this is odd ... it can't be sasuke, because the groom can't see the bride before the wedding ... so who is it?
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
What? Who's Sakura marrying?
mipapo chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
From what I've gathered while reading this, 3 times so you know, Sakura is getting married to Naruto? Am I right?

Then Sasuke comes along and brings up the topic of "them". Their relationship, supposed to be relationship, etc.

Sakura denies every bit of what he's saying because she "Hates him" forever.

Throughout the fic there's small talk, funny moments, and stuff. (I liked those parts :D)

And at the end, they both leave to her wedding, closing their conversation about "them".

Did I get the idea of it? Or am I just babbling for no reason...

Just wanted to make sure I interpreted it right.

And if I did, or even if I didn't, I liked how you set up this dialogue :]

Very amusing for a person who can't fall asleep. For example, moi.

Lol good job :D