Reviews for Write Your Own Song
Aurora Abbot chapter 36 . 7/31
I just read this story, all of it, in two days and I loved it! I'm a Jack girl, too and I hated that he died. Found this on Tumblr and couldn't resist... It was a really lovely story and I'm off to read the others too
Rebecca chapter 3 . 7/26
Finally! Someone else feels a connetion between "Blood On Blood" and Four Brothers. lol Love this!
Soldier-Girl-506 chapter 20 . 11/27/2014
I love how even during some intense or serious situations, Bobby and Jack can still make a joke and make things light. I really love this story, so far, it's one of my favorites.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
baby you know i dont want to be left behind oooo
NotoriousReign chapter 2 . 12/5/2013
Oh man I really love that he's with Evelyn before he comes back. So good, so sweet!
PippaFrost chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Oh my glob! i love you ! best story ever ! i mean! perfect !
iLexiAngel14 chapter 36 . 6/2/2013
I love this story so much!

Much love. BRAVO!
Kannachan27 chapter 8 . 3/21/2013
I laughed, I sniffled (not just because I've got a cold), and I got shivers at the end because of the mandatory, little-kid, "Uh-oh!" reaction. Tbh this is what happens in most of the chapters so far - laughing and crying and then laughing again. I really love the way that you're playing the Bobby/Jack relationship. I just wanted to pop in and let you know how I'm feeling 8 chapters in, when the plot starts to thicken! (Also I love the other subplot of Jack's birth mom)
Alana13chan chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Hello. I wanted to thank you for this fiction. It is a magnificent story. I am not very good in English then I to follow the translation of NameIs... In any case you has of the talent and his fact for a long time that I look for a fanfiction on Jack have survived...
g chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Love this story, one of my favorites. Had to reread it again after I went to the movies and saw a new trailer - Have you seen the trailer for Brad Pitt's new movie "Killing Them Softly"? He seriously looks like what I'd picture Jack Mercer to look like if he hadn't been killed and aged 20 more years. Plus his name in the movie is JACKIE! Go on google images and look at killing them softly movie pictures. Anyway, great story, and that trailer made me think of Jack Mercer which made me think of this story so I had to share! Thanks.
luise chapter 36 . 11/11/2012
this fanfic is truly amazing! keep writing!
sleepingrose chapter 36 . 11/7/2012
I forgot to leave you a review here! Sorry about that...

This was such a brilliant story to read. Probably one of the best in the Four Brothers fandom. You kept everyone so perfectly in character which is something a lot of people struggle with. The way you write paints such a vivid picture in your mind that you don't even feel like you're reading, but like you're watching something play out right before your eyes. This was such an emotional roller coaster. I may not have been here for the entire journey, but as soon as you completed this story I started reading it and couldn't stop. I wish this story was canon because it fits with the movie so perfectly. Not only that, but everything is believable. Angel actually utilizes skills he's taught as a marine instead of sitting by and doing nothing, and Jack doesn't magically heal from his bullet wounds within the span of a week; physically or mentally. It's small details like this that make the story so great. Plus you managed to create OCs that were likable and didn't scream Mary Sue. This is a really wonderful story and I'm glad to have read it. I hope you write more in the Four Brothers world (I've already read all of your stories lol), even if they're small one-shots. I love the way you write Jack. I don't think anyone has captured his personality and mannerisms as well as you have, and I just want to read more! lol.
mmmjayy1987 chapter 36 . 11/7/2012
Just rereading some Chapters from long ago then reading new ones. I absolutely loved this story. It was soooo good! You really have great talent writing. I loved bobby the most. You had him character the whole time and I loved it!
Prevouslyknownasxocrazililkelo chapter 36 . 10/23/2012
Wow,I can't belive I never finished this story !Shame on me because its amazing. It had the same feel as the movie a gritty ,vengeful crime drama but at the heart of is about a family learning to cope with tragedy .Sweet is definitely the stuff nightmares are made but he's a belvieable valian which I think is hard to write .I know this story is suppose to drama and suspense but their the Mercers so a few parts made literally laugh out loud .Mostly all the parts with Bobby and Jack were comic relief as well Sofi love her .It was great how you managed to weave in a few flash backs and Evelyn was still a major part of the story.I've also enjoyed Jack's journey meeting his real family must've been so hard for him to see his mother create a family without him.I hope to see that Remy story one day .I think she's pregnant ,Why wouldn't e freaked out carrying the spawn of Satan?LOL.
Gilligan chapter 36 . 10/13/2012
"You're next, Jackie." Hahaha, Evelyn is the best. I love how you tie your stories together.

Just like Cigarettes, I didn't want to see this end because I love it so much, but it was a wonderful story and a great final chapter. You've got the dynamic between the brothers down pat. I can't even decide which part I liked the best. I have nothing but praise for you and your writing.

Thank you for writing another awesome story, and I can't wait to see where you'll take us next.