Reviews for The Other Side of Your Heart
XphiaDP chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
This was absolutely amazing. The truth and lie parts made me want to cry half the time. You captured Roxas' and Sora's feelings perfectly and I absolutely love this. You took my favorite characters and you created an amazing storyline. Thank you for writing this.
Takara yume chapter 1 . 3/12/2013 just perfect..oh gosh...please marry me-/slapped-ah but really-this was amazing! I really felt a strong emotion of pain and grief just by reading this-well done! ; 7 ;
Alyss Penedo chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
That was extraordinarily well done. I really enjoyed the way you bent the 'truth' and the 'lie', as well as the general formatting of the piece.

You seem to be missing a period right at the end there.
Flightfoot chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
This is really beautifully written. The dichotomy between the truth and the lie and those words in parentheses that show Roxas's thoughts capture things well.
the bird of the chapel chapter 1 . 4/12/2009

Somehow, this made me laugh.

You made a very great way of relating how Sora and Roxas felt throughout KH2. I love the "truth" and "lie" paragraphs and felt a tingle as I read Roxas' "damn it" when Axel was dying and all. I felt in the end his feelings. Sora's obliviousness was one thing to escalate it all.

I tasted his bitterness and Sora's worries. Very nice fic.
the Harechan chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Oh wow. That was... heartbreaking. I teared up when I read the scene about Axel. I love how you interjected Roxas' thoughts into the lines; it's an excellent technique.

Now I have to add you to my alerts too...
JesusRox7111 chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
too bad he lost :( Again, I liked this one, too, (not a surprise:) At first, I didn't get where the parenthesis came from (I'm slow like that:P) But, it didn't take me too long to realize. nice one-shot:)
Ocianne chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
That... was really, really REALLY good. I don't usually read KH fic (write is a whole 'nother story, of course), but this caught my attention and I'm very glad I found it. The juxtaposition between truth and lie, Sora and Roxas, Other vs other... You pulled it off beautifully. It even seems to fit within canon. I am definitely going to keep this in the back of my mind when I play the game again.

Well done. :)

Frenzied Flame chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
This was very good... interesting!
Ptoras chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
That was confusing, but at the same time it made perfect sense. Great job! I liked how Roxas' thoughts are in parentheses and we can see what he's thinking while Sora is completely oblivious. This is a different type of writing!
Faye Silo chapter 1 . 1/24/2008

that was a good one.

Faye Silo
kawaiigami chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
I like the style-how each passage follows a pattern and leads up to the end. You do a good job getting into the character's heads, too. Though I thought Sora knew Axel's name during that last fight in Betwixt and Between.
SilverInkblot chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Dude, that last line is a piece of genius. Freaking awesome.

This is a great way to write out their characters, and I for one appreciate that the focus was on Roxas and Sora's connection instead of Roxas and Axel's lost relationship. Very nice.
mirai3k chapter 1 . 12/26/2007

but yes, to be semi-coherent now, this is EXACTLY what I was trying to find worded exactly the way you worded and and gah you just did it and hit it right on, SO, so spot on, the whole Sora-and-Roxas intrapsychic tension and just left me gaping and dying inside because this is too too perfect to deserve a completely coherent review.

The truth is he doesn’t know where the tears come from.

The lie is someone else is screaming for everything he knows and wants back.

(that part of the game killed me. And I'm not done the game but I know how things go and I'm sure Axel dying will kill me much more. SIGH)

"I never asked to be /you/*

you just plain rock.
EllipsisAddict chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Wow... this was great - especially all the parts in the parantheses. Poor Roxas.