Reviews for Untitled (through ch 8)
Alex Freakin' Way chapter 8 . 4/24/2010
It'd be awesome if you continued this, but I highly doubt you will. It was awesome though :)
fadeinonme chapter 7 . 10/31/2005
i wish there was more, but considering how long ago this was last updated, unlikely!

lol

but the angst was just lovely. :-) Poor Mark, guh I just want to hold him. But then again..that's Roger's job. _
ReticentSurprise chapter 8 . 8/24/2004
M. You know, I've read so many M/R that I now like the genre. And I'd really like to see more of this. Please? More? *puppy dog eyes*
BohemiaLMM chapter 8 . 1/29/2003
My gawd! This has to be one of the best M/R stories ever! I LOVE it! It's pure intelligence! finish it soon, pleeeeeaaaaase! It's great! O, one more thing before I go: Mark and Roger always!
faerychild713 chapter 8 . 1/19/2003
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease Continue! It has been over 6 months! Extremely good story by the way.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/30/2002
Hurry! Hurry! Please! I want more...NO! I need more! So...get inspired quickly! I'm more impatient right now than Maureen herself. Anyway please write more. It's wonderfully soap-operaish and I like it!
Liss1 chapter 8 . 6/4/2002
AWW! JAIME! my finally works. that's absolutely adorable! and i want more! soon! AAHH! YAY!
touken chapter 8 . 6/4/2002
woot jaime! you finally up dated! woot again! please keep writing! great story!
mimi chica too lazy to sign in chapter 8 . 6/3/2002
ahhh, love it. everyone's very in character. Its so different. Looks like Mimi is playing some sort of Jedi mind games with Roger...usually I'm not into M/R but I really like this. Great job.
Christine9 chapter 8 . 6/2/2002
Jaime! (pronounced Hai-may!) This is good! I enjoy Roger and Mark not wanting to lose each other- since that is a feasible outcome. I don't understand what paper Mimi was shreading in the last chapter- hopefully I'll find out soon ;) Keep going and I'm sure you will end up finishing this! You can do it! Good job ;)
Moonlight Enchantment chapter 8 . 6/2/2002
this is an amazing story! please continue ::gets down on her knees:: pleeeeease! i love it. the dialogue is so cute!go Mark/Roger slash! heehee
Sigh-cology chapter 8 . 6/2/2002
*Jumps up and down* This was one of the first stories I read when I first started going through ! And you finally updated it! Yippee! I hope you'll update this regularly now- is Mimi really pregnant or is she just saying that to make Roger come back to her? Hmm... keep going!
Maureen chapter 8 . 6/1/2002
YAY! I love this story. must see the rest soon. i didn't think Mimi was out of charater that much. a
LolaB chapter 7 . 3/22/2002
AAAAHHH! No! Do not stop there! Keep going! You must keep going.
touken chapter 7 . 1/18/2002
sugoi jamie-chan! *_* i loved it! you write very convincingly and the story flowed really well. keep writing!