Reviews for Wrath of the Sith
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 7 . 4/18/2013
good story
Guest chapter 7 . 12/26/2012
Good ending! I was about to hate on you for a sec! You tied this story up nicely!
thorn chapter 4 . 8/2/2012
oh, no don't be sorry. this story is an amazing work of Art but faamily is always important. I do hope you will finish this because no one wants obi to remain a sith but if you are having torouble in RL than i know it is more important.
MTFBWY...
Shyma Tavrott Lupin chapter 5 . 7/9/2008
YAY OBI-WAN CAME BACK!1 *HUG*
Shyma Tavrott Lupin chapter 2 . 7/9/2008
O.M.G. at the end of the chapter i was litteraly screaming NO for like 10 seconds!1 T-T NO OBI-WAN NO!
Banbi-V chapter 7 . 6/18/2008
Sad, but well written. ]
Lord Admiral Ky chapter 7 . 6/17/2008
Congratulations on finishing the story. The story is amazing, the final chapter was very, very, very well done. I thought it was the perfect ending. Congratulations once again on completing the story.
Lord Admiral Ky chapter 6 . 6/6/2008
I love the story, I really do... but you just killed my favorite person in Star Wars... anyway good chapter. Update soon (I want to see everyones reaction to his death)
Lily Louisea chapter 5 . 6/4/2008
Ohh... Yeah. Obi IS olderXD In like... three years.
Lord Admiral Ky chapter 5 . 6/4/2008
Sweet story, you just had to end it there didn't you? I really like this story, it is different. The duel between Dark Lord and Chosen One is going to be amazing... Anakin beter win and save everyone... update soon please.
hewhoreaps chapter 5 . 6/4/2008
Glad to see you updated and that Obi-Wan seems to have done the same thing Anakin did pretty fall to the darkside and come back. Also nice to see Qui-Gon talk to both Anakin and Obi, too bad Obi found the wall the hard way.

Look forward to more
hewhoreaps chapter 4 . 4/30/2008
That sucks, but glad you at least were able to let us know what your status is.

I do hope your real life sorts it out and hope you can finish this story
Capitano chapter 3 . 3/19/2008
WOW! This is really a fantastic story! Keep it coming, please! I can't wait!
shookie chapter 3 . 3/4/2008