Reviews for What Comes Next
Jonathan Roy chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
This is great! I'm not usually a fan of fanfiction, but this was really well thought out. I always wondered how bandai would react to seeing their own franchise literally come to life. Keep it up ;)
X59 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
this was perfect.

My favorite part of the whole thing was this:

The crowds cheer. Takato blinks. Jenrya realizes something: "You're getting a lot more royalties than the rest of us because of Guilmon, aren't you?"

"Yeah, I am," mutters Takato, trying to hide behind his water bottle. "It feels weird."

"What do you mean?"

The younger Tamer looks at him askance. "I copyrighted my best friend. You tell me that doesn't sound weird to you."
fedoraStorm chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Nothing else to say, besides the fact that this is genius; pure and simple.
Paosheep chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
This was great! Low-key, honest, funny, and just a little melancholy; it's perfect, and as a bonus, it's just what I was looking to read. Thanks for writing it and sharing. _
the bird of the chapel chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
"And you're hot."

Thank you for a wonderful Jenrya fic. He's a unique Digimon character, and really compliments anyone by his appearance and manner, really. Slashing him with Takato? Happens all the time.
twiinklestar chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Ohmygosh, that was very well written. It was amazing .
Eevee chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
This kind of meta isn't usually my thing, but I'll admit it: I giggled. I also adore your take on Ryo.
Vicky Chain chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
Great story! I love the ending!
TerrierLee chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
Oh wow. And you know whut? I can actually see the three all confused and actually just saying stuff randomly for Santamon XD;

Yes Jen, they are slashing you with Takato. Wait till they slash you with Ryou.
19thpersonality chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
That... was awesome. I kinda went off your stories a while ago as they seem to come in waves and really... large... collections, but this just re-established your position as favourite Digimon Author for me. Thanks.

One question: Ryo's character. I can never tell. Was his "You're hot" remark pointed at your previous, erm, sexually flamboyant Ryo?