Reviews for Same Dance, Different Day
sheppardlover928 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Loved it! A little bit of whump,bad guys, kidnapping rescuing-its all good!
Formosa Non Katalaveno chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
This was a wonderful story! It was well written and planned out. I liked the ship and...actually...the whole thing :) I thought the end was hilarious. It was a nice ending touch to a great story.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Yay pirates!
ManicTater chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
“No, no, you idiot, it’s me.” Hands were pushing against his chest, creating waves of pain, dimly John thought he recognized the voice. “I knew it; you are brain damaged from that blow to the head.”

I thought you did a great job with Rodney's voice. I absolutely adored the reunion scene. Thanks for sharing.
Potterworm chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
pretty cool story. good job.
Greywolf Lupous chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Whee! Buddy whump, and protective big brother Shep! :D

Loved this one-shot, it has everything to make my little H/C heart purr: whump, kidnapping, and jail breaks! And of course, some awesome, AWESOME lines.

Such as McKay referring to the jolly band of kidnappers as the Apple Dumpling Gang, Rodney moping about John dying, then turning vindictive and accusing him of waiting until NEXT week to die, and I was giggling helplessly about McKay moaning about no one ever wanting him for his body, and Sheppard's response:

“No, no, I’m sure there’s someone out there who wants you for your body and once we’re out of here, I’ll make it my personal mission to find them. But can we just get out of this first?”

And of course Sheppard's suave space pirate name, "Despite the gravity of the situation he was enjoying himself. “John Cash. Some people call me the man in black.”"

All in all, just awesome. So going on the favorites!
Mangst chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
Loved it! :)
highonstargate chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
love it! nice job! can't wait for you next story!
faldo chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
Great fun Really enjoyed it. Thanks.
jasminesmommy chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
interesting turn of events for the bad guys i would have to say lol :)
trecebo chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
Oh, I love this. So cliche, and yet, so not. You have a deft touch with these guys, LA, and I enjoy reading your tales.
Mercury's Winter chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
Aww! That was great! Loved the whumping and the friendship, perfectly written! thanks!
Karma22 chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
I have never met another person who used the term "wonky" and i love it! I use it all the time and people just look at me weird. I also really like your story. I love the whole friendship aspect to it. You don't get to see that very often, or well written like yours is. It's not to sappy, it's got some excellent snark, all in all, a very fun read.