Reviews for More Than Just Friends
syrina1o1 chapter 4 . 11/10/2011
not really of what i expected
allucinatoris chapter 4 . 10/3/2008
this plot has awesome potential! please update soon
BlueSkyMornings chapter 4 . 6/4/2008
So this is EXPLAINING her trip and she's telling you about her adventure as an exchange student, and how she fell in love.

One word, 6 letters.

U.P.D.A.T.E.
BlueSkyMornings chapter 2 . 6/4/2008
Oh! I LOVE THAT! the last sentece is the best! I love how she says if I had known what I knew now... haha! tells you she hopped on that plane and ran away...
DreamsWhisper chapter 4 . 1/18/2008
I think ur story is really good but u need to make the chapters more interesting and longer. Also if u were to use more facts from the series it would probably turn out better.

I still love it!
Werewolvesrock chapter 4 . 1/3/2008
i said do you trust me with your email because i have used 24 personal messages and it won't let me use anymore sorry for the confusion!
Werewolvesrock chapter 3 . 1/3/2008
very very good this story is quite good! JK it is great!
Werewolvesrock chapter 2 . 1/3/2008
oh very very good! sorry i am not answering your pms!
Werewolvesrock chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
very good! i have reached my limit of pms today so do you trust me with your email i will tell you mine but you will have to put it in a pm sorry!
inlovewithagreeneyedangel chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
good job
purple is my color chapter 4 . 12/29/2007
So far, so good. You're having a little bit of a spelling and a gammer problem, but other than that this story was really good.
Jexena chapter 4 . 12/29/2007
Wow, Bella must really be totally against being here. She is not usually so mean spirited. it doesn't seem like she has had anything nice to say about anyone or anything since she got on her plane.
Jexena chapter 3 . 12/29/2007
They seem like a really nice little family. I hope she is able to sleep tonight. She will need all of her strength to deal with the gossiping hags of FHS.
Jexena chapter 2 . 12/29/2007
That sounds intriging. I wonder who she is going to stay with, and if she will still have the sense to stay away from certian people.
mynamesemily chapter 4 . 12/29/2007
I like this alot so far. ]