Reviews for Primitive Side
LeighZ chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
You are a very talented author. I very much enjoyed this story. With most fan fic I find people stray too far away from who the character really is. But I believe you stayed true to them. I can't wait to read more or your work. Especially Riddick ;)
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Awesome. Really well done. I particularly like the ending.
KindredWoD chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
I approve of this story! *thwaks LS with a happy-face stamper on the forehead*
remuslives chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
awe, but his protection was exactly the comfort she needed.

i know i've read this before, and it's still awesome.
Onyx-Wildcat chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Wow...that was damned good! I'm impressed :D I started reading it and after a little while I was sittin' up straight and couldn't take my eyes away from the screen. Very well done ;) The only mishap in spelling was the Holy Man. Spelt, Imam, not Iman...but totally forgivable :D Onto the next story!
jackiemack916 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Wow, what an amazing story. Very believable.
Noodlez4suppa chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
i loved it.:)
SNeptune21 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Absolutely lovely. There needs to be more of these simple little ficlets out there, because in my opinion, Charmin Ultra is infinitely wise. "Less is more!"

Five stars out of Five.

K.Riley chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
This is a really good one-shot. I like it alot and the characters feel like they've been taken from the movie, with how they react. You did really awesome at capturing them in this scenario.
Sibilant Whisper chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Good fucking stuff. I watched the entire Trilogy today and I wanted some RiddickxJack. The little relationship they have around the time of Pitch Black and Dark Fury is adorable and amusing. TCOR is a whole new step though. So i consider it different.

Love it. I think Riddick would act that way. And I can see that being a reason to get away from her. So recently reacquainted with humanity, it'd be overwhelming. 3 Great job.
Saismaat chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
nicely done.
reisaikage chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Most flowing 'in character' 'in depth' Riddick POV fic I've read. Great work.
koolkame chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Riddick's duality was really explored in this fic, very well executed.
FreeBorn chapter 1 . 3/10/2008

This was so awsome
gelly belly chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
dude that was a cool kinking ass story especially the ending it gave me goosebumps!