Reviews for Tommorow
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
one of the best fics ive read
great job.
Kataang's The Name chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
:O That was so awesome. Even Appa agree's!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Someone practiced long and hard with her bf I believe.
Atramentous StygianIron chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
A very well written story.

Please continue!
Rogue-Two-Actual chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
well executed _
Aang'sGreyEyes chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Wow, I'm usually not a fan of the "twelve-year-olds having sex" thing, but man, that was darn good. The way you wrote it made it work much better than most I've seen. It was really passionate and sweet and it was easy to put aside how old they were. Bravo. A very well conceived and executed story.
Scrubby chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
I read nearly all Kataang/romance/M-rated fanfictions in here, and i have to say: This one is really wonderful!

Wow, you really managed to write a beautiful and just enough lemony story that sucked me out of the reality.

Congrats :)

keep on writing!
whirleeq chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Hey! What the heck! Isn't this mine? ;)

bwahahahahaha

Everyone who happened to have read this on some other site - I have 2 accounts. Smutty stuff goes under this one. That's the difference. PZ is me :).
fluffy-fuzzy-ears chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Exactly. Age is a stupid and easily breakable barrier when it comes to love.
Kataang0599 chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
nice. love the ending
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
This is a good story. Please make some more. Aangt and Katara forever.
fragile246 chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
I don't think she stole this from Whirleeq. If the one I'm thinking about is whirleeq, then I'm pretty positive this isn't the same thing. I did notice a lot of similarities between some stories, but then again there isn't any originality in the Kataang/Zutara world (No offense).

It was truly poetic. I found that I was really breathtaken. The prose is astounding and you are truly a heartfelt writer. Good Job! I applaud you whole-heartedly.
Raawiyah chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
that was incredibly well done.

tasteful, artful, and heartfelt.
Roseminty chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
That was so beautifully perfect! The realness of it took my breath away. Of the few other Katara/Aang lemons I have read, this is by far the best. The others... I don't know, something just wasn't right. I think they were too gross. This story, on the other hand... wow. It was so well written and wonderful and sweet. I am a devoted Kataang fan, and this story was simply amazing.

Now, if you did steal this story from Whirleeq, as I have read in other comments, SHAME ON YOU. That's just disgusting, stealing stories from other people. It makes me SICK! If you didn't steal this, then I'm sorry for the harsh words. But if you did, then I hope you seriously think about the crime you have committed and realize that was you did was totally unacceptable.
MarisolM chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Very believable! You kept the impulsive feelings between the two kids extremely in character. I could not imagine their first time better. Loved it.