Reviews for Love, Essentially
KanameBlaise chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Very poetic.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I Love All and Everything you have ever written. From the Soar/Riku's, to the AkuRoku's. To the Cloud/Zack's, to the Leon/Cloud's. And especially to your Heero/Duo's. Sigh. Everyone as Beautiful as the last. Thank you for writing. Me.
w- easy enough chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
oh... this is so... sad and cute. ...I really want a Cloud POV for this. that would be so nice- and sad.
me malum chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
That was just... really touching. Heart-clenching. Got me tearing up a little.

Really lovely.
hollyivy7 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
very sweet. are you still active?
kingdomheartsgurl369 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
that is so sweet.

and the fact that leon helps cloud finish everything like cookies and drinks so cloud won't be sad to see the girls sad.

and the fact that cloud wants to finish the drink that tifa claims to be the best was extremely cute as well.
H.K chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
This is actually pretty damn sweet. Though Yuffie kind of got left out in Leon's little moment. It also has some pretty good arguments about love; which is interesting coming from me as I don't believe in love, only lust. But hey, it was great. I, I love it.

Thanks for writing and reading.

LittleBene chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Aw, that's so cute!

I loved it. Congratulations!

Leon is the sexiest *-*
Ptoras chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Aw! Fluffy adorable cuteness! D D *really big cheesy happy smile and giggle* I love it! *huggles* The fluff is wonderful.
NightmareFairy chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Incredible. I love your concept of each person's love language. You really kept to character and showed Cloud's side even though none of the sections are a specific veiw of him.
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
i really, really like how you wrote this story!
bookworm0492 chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
That was considerably less sugary than your other fics, but all the more thoughtful. Its nice, and it really makes you think about how others care for you. Its really nice, and it shows some dynamics in Leon and Clouds realtionship and just how understanding Leon can be. _ I like it alot. Doesnt give me cavities, but makes me very content and pleased. Like getting a very nice fortune cookie.

Asilem Dlanod chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Wow. Somehow, that was really powerful. How can you hide morals in these tiny little fanfics! It boggles my mind.

Anywho, it was excellent.
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
aw, that was way 2 cute
Steven Kodaly chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
Heh, someone needs to send Tifa to Bartender's School or something - then she could get paid for her drinks, the more lethal the better!

Cute story, as usual.