Reviews for Cold Showers
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Okay okay, not as spicy as Heat, but still hot! This was really good, NettieC! Keep up the great work! :D
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Great story! I really enjoyed it! Perfect!
bethsthings chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
good ending
tanya2byour21 chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
And I bet she went to work Monday on one hell of a good mood lol. I loved the one shot.

Tanya
Keegan Elizabeth chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Oh, wow! Love it :) I'll have to come back and read Heat when I have some more time but this... this I love. Great job. I adored Elliot taking Liv's hand when they were crossing the street-how freaking cute?

Loved the entire scene with Olivia picturing what she and El could be doing on his empty desk. My favorite line, by far, was "Um, I said I think I need a... truck." Uh-huh, Olivia. Sure, truck...

Anyway, great job. Loved the story and it made me smile.
ButterflyGirl89 chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Superb! Loved it, poor Olivia, except for at the end when she got her man. X
MetalChickCrisis2040 chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
Great story ] Loved it!
phoenixmagic1 chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
wooho! oh the dreams of an OE shipper! Very well written..loved their chat at the end! :)

God and peace

Vanessa :)
starryeyes10 chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
great story
nady1988 chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Great story! I especially liked these lines: "At the bottom of the stoop Elliot turned to her and began to talk but Olivia’s mind was elsewhere and her eyes were transfixed on their joined hands. Quickly Elliot let go.

“Sorry Liv, I didn’t even realise…” he said, a slight smile on his face.

“Oh, that’s okay,” she muttered, “I didn’t notice myself.” A slight reddening of her cheeks followed.

“It’s just I had Lizzie and Dickie yesterday and we…” Elliot began.

“Really El, it’s fine.” Olivia said, it was the truth; his hand in hers was more than fine by her."

Olivia didn't even notice? yeah... everybody believes it lol
sailormoonfreak5311 chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
oh dirty but i love it
Serienjunkie 91 chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Hey there!

Nice new story. I love how you describe the tension and feelings of Liv. Hope you write another EO soon.

Greets.
mrslee chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
omg, you know what I just realised? You're AUSTRALIAN! I'm AUSTRALIAN! YAY TO THE AUSSIES! Lol.

That's so fantastic. There's you, me and blissfulcurses so far that I've found out are Australian. Well...I've always known I am, but I love that has such a far-reaching affect.

I love that in this story, it's those little e/o moments that make Olivia love Elliot more and more. It's those moments that us shippers hold onto in the show. I'd love for them to hold hands, even momentarily, it's just a gorgeous gesture. There's a scene coming up in season 9 where Elliot falls back onto Olivia after being decked by a suspect, so we might get Tuesday's contact after all! Yay to E/O contact.

Friday nights are always great, but I think Olivia's is the best!

This was fabulous, I have an assignment to finish, but will be right back reading and reviewing the rest of your fics!

Laura xoxo
Dances With Monkeys chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
This was really good!
bridgetrosee chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
ah this was great :] made my day