Reviews for Weather Patterns
bluedragon1836 chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Awe, sweet!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
I love it! It's got such a nice different vibe to it. Abolutely lovely!
1477166 chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
ohYEAH!

that was SO sweet...

it's cool that they're getting along... Vala watching Daniel work... cool...
Emily chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
I've been reading fanfic for over a year now but I have never submitted a review. I know this is considered very cruel by just about everybody (can't really say everybody because I don't know everybody's opinion on the matter), but I didn't not do it out of malice. Rather because of the belief that I am not really quallified to neither praise not censure someones work when I have next to no knowledge of the work as a whole. In order to give a reliable opinion about something you must know as much as you can about it. Good Grief, this is turning into an essay!

To try to sum it all up; yours was amongst the first fanfiction I ever read. I believe The Theif and the Archaeologist series was the first of yours and I loved it. You have a wonderful talent for writing in character. Actually just writing in general. I haven't read all of your fics but what I have read I have loved.

'Honor Amongst Theives' being one of my favorites. Absoutely brilliant! I read it twice. :D 'The Honor Amonst Theives: POV' thread is wonderful! 'Divergence' was a thought provoker. I think I like the third possibility the best. This could go on for quite some time and I'd be suprised if you've made it this far without thinking 'When will you make it end?' That is if you've made it this far at all. ;)

'Weather Patterns' was beautiful. It not only showed a side of Daniel that we rarely (if ever) get to see, but it also showed a side of Vala that I think is closer to her core than what most people see or write about.

Well, so much for trying to sum it up. :S Thank you for your time and thank you for all the effort you've put into your stories. I really do appreciate it, and I alway try to mean it when I say something like that. You are amongst the Elite.
CindyLou13 chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Very nice Vala sharing and caring about Daniel's work. Thanks for writing.

CindyLou
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
I have to love it when you write D/V as Vala is just so much fun when she's Daniel watching, especially as we've now seen canon proof that they would get together. This was so sweet. It's good to see them happy for once. Lovely story.
piano-fingers chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
That's simply adorable. Great story! :-)
Briar Elwood chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
That was...beautiful. I can't really say any more than that. Wow. Beautiful. I love it.

-Briar
wee-me chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
What a lovely take on their friendship and possible future relationship (I'd love to see them together, but it's nice just to see them getting along). Lucky Vala getting to spend 3 months basically alone with Daniel. I was so happy that Daniel got to get away and get back to his original passion, back before all the alien, end of the universe, die and come back to life a bazillion times stuff. The voices you have for Vala and Daniel are spot on and wonderful. This was the perfect thing to find after finishing my midterms.

I would squee loudly if the loveliness that is Dr. Jackson were around regularly for my viewing enjoyment, but I do agree he suffered a lot on the show. So for now I'll just enjoy him suffering in fanfic. *grin*
drey'auc475 chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
hey. this is a very well written story. you have a gift, i think, for these kind of stories. i love this one.
ChristianGateFan chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Sque! Omigosh, that was so awesome. The only good word I can think of for it is perfect. Perfect. yay! I love it! I want more like! LOL. Thank you so much for that.
Dugleik chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
I like it. It's in a more serious note, but still has that essnse of Vala. Although I can be wrong, I've only just started downloaing episodes with Vala.
Shinki chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
Wonderful work as always.
veritygrey chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
I love that even Daniel-watching isn't enough to keep Vala scrabbling around in the dirt. What do you think she'd think of Desert Daniel/ Tribal Leader Daniel?
CynicAlb chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
Lovely story, I agree with your characterizations of both 'Daniels' and of Vala's POV. Oh and it rocketed off the charts in smarm, but sometimes that's nice.

Later,