Reviews for Nothing Else Matters
MarvelAsh chapter 19 . 6/2/2014
So... What are the odds of you continuing this story? I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! I feel like Hazel from the Failt in Our Stars at the moment... Please don't be like Peter Van Houten! I will seriously review every single chapter. Three times apiece. Just please dot abandon ship for good!
Doranwen chapter 19 . 5/12/2014
This is an interesting story-too bad you quit writing it . . .
acetwolf94 chapter 19 . 4/16/2014
GabzHaug chapter 19 . 11/10/2013
This is such an awesome story! I'm truly saddened by the fact that it seems you've given up on it! Andyhow, just wanted to inform you on how much I've liked the story. Although- whatever happened to lucky? I kept expecting him to get mentioned but it never got brought up. Regardless, I plan on reading some of your other stories! I'm sure they'll be satisfactory too.
starlite22 chapter 19 . 9/16/2013
Please finish this great story.
Sarah-Sage chapter 19 . 8/14/2013
Love your story. At first I was a little bit hesitant, but now I am wishing for more!
smilinghoney chapter 19 . 4/9/2013
Your story is so wonderful and I'm upset to see it hasn't been updated in 3 years... anything we can do to help change that? I can't wait to see how you tie this up for us. Please come back and work this magic you do called writing! :-)
TheLittleRoguex chapter 19 . 12/13/2012
Loved if you would update this...pretty please
LibraGirl12 chapter 19 . 5/26/2012
Really enjoyed reading, hope you update soon! Great job, keep up the good work!
TrickyBusiness chapter 19 . 4/30/2011
I really hope you update again soon. Keep up the great work.
Lenbug chapter 4 . 3/14/2011
Out of curiosity, what happened to Lucky? Anyway, you're doing a damn good job at this. Keep it up! :)
Muroun chapter 19 . 12/5/2010
So good. I'm intrested to see how Logan is going to react to this. I really hope you update but I understand, I'm going through a sort of writer's block too. Is this going to be a Logan/Rogue, or a Remy/Rogue. I'm kinda confused...Oh, well. I hope you update but no pressure. Thank you, you have a very nice talent to be able to construct up this story in your head. :)

-Ellen Marie
cherryblossom chapter 19 . 11/19/2010
I just sat up until 2 in the morning reading your entire story. It is excellent! I am enjoying this so so much. Please finish this story soon.

Thanks so much for sharing.
Crushed Hale.x chapter 2 . 7/28/2010
Shit, what a day poor Roguey's had. I hope Lucky sticks around :)
storycrazy22 chapter 19 . 6/27/2010
Wow...that was an awesome chapter ... please hurry and update!