Reviews for Intersections
Summer Jasmine chapter 23 . 11/2/2007
Holy shit! That's crazy. Keep up the good work. Can't wait for the next chapter.
danielove25 chapter 22 . 10/31/2007
oh... intriguing... what's the pain from?
GreekgodEdward chapter 22 . 10/30/2007

upload quickly please )
Summer Jasmine chapter 22 . 10/29/2007
Well, that's def. different. Can't wait to see what happens next. This is really getting good. Ha, Jane got what was coming to her.
Emilie Cullen XO chapter 22 . 10/29/2007
Please continue! but i don't get the pain tht Bella felt and gave to Aro, what was that?
iwish1986 chapter 22 . 10/28/2007
it's getting good! your on my story alert so I won't miss anything! lol.
lolly12 chapter 22 . 10/28/2007
As usual, you have left me wanting more. What is Bella's great pain? Is it Edward leaving, her illness before? Can't wait to find out. Update soon.
ReaderRabid chapter 21 . 10/27/2007
what a mixture of emotions! first relief that Bella didn't get herself cremated, then sorrow at her discussion with Jacob. then joy with her being reunited with Edward and the wedding.

And now I'm annoyed with her - I've always wanted to have violet eyes - ever since I read Gone with the Wind! feh. I'm very curious why they are violet, though. it's much better than red, though!

looking forward to seeing how she works things out with the cullens and the volutur!
Summer Jasmine chapter 21 . 10/26/2007
Awe, that's so great. Wow, violet. Totally awesome. I wonder why that happened. Keep up the good work.
Cullens21 chapter 21 . 10/26/2007
wow!
lolly12 chapter 21 . 10/25/2007
Yeah! Bella and Edward finally. Why is Bella mad about her eyes? I thought this would be a good thing. Loved this chapter and look forward to the next.
danielove25 chapter 20 . 10/25/2007
sry, but i want to point out a small detail here... bella said that edward leaving her was worse than the volturi (explicitly, i might add) in new moon... so it makes no sense that she'd ditch him... but good story otherwise...
Summer Jasmine chapter 20 . 10/25/2007
Awe, poor Edward. *tear* Poor, poor Edward. I really hope they get things worked out.
Emilie Cullen XO chapter 20 . 10/25/2007
please continue!
ReaderRabid chapter 20 . 10/25/2007
heartbreaking chapter. truly heartbreaking.

the last line was beautiful. The letter, poem, and ring were so moving. sigh.

They have to meet again - you're not going to leave us like this, right?

I'm very curious where this goes next!
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »