Reviews for Intersections
Ksangi chapter 20 . 10/23/2007
Oh...that was so sad.

Where would she go? Hm. To the dog? I hope not. Phoenix? Maybe, no too many bad memories. Jacksonville, No, too much sun and too close to Mom. Hm. The Vatican? Hide in plain sight. Her gifts of forgiveness are almost Christ like, BUT her new "life" is an abomination in the eyes of the church. They're sort of a Christian Volturi...keeping us all "in line".

Just some mad thoughts...
iwish1986 chapter 20 . 10/23/2007
omg! seriously where did bella go? update soon please!
lolly12 chapter 20 . 10/23/2007
Poor Edward. I just wanted to cry for him. Please let him find Bella and let them have their happy ever after. She didn't have her special wedding day to say goodby to her family, but I loved her sweet note to her Dad and at least now her death is faked. This was just so sad.
lolly12 chapter 19 . 10/22/2007
Wow, your chapters are always so good and always end with such a cliff hanger. Can't wait for the next update. I sure hope this is her plan to fool the Voltori.
ReaderRabid chapter 19 . 10/22/2007
I'm shocked. I can't come up with a decent review - you completely and utterly surprised me. wow. well done!

I never expected it. That is one way of avoiding the volturi for sure! cremation is fire. ouch, though. ow ow ow.

I'm really curious what will happen next! please update soon!
Summer Jasmine chapter 19 . 10/22/2007
OMG! Great chapters! I really hope they make it in time.
ReaderRabid chapter 18 . 10/22/2007
woah! what a cliffhanger! yikes.

So Bella is running away from Edward so she can avoid the Volturi? That doesn't sound like a great idea. She and Edward will hurt so much. :(

I'm hoping this ends well, I'm anxiously awaiting the next chapter!
GreekgodEdward chapter 18 . 10/21/2007
OMG this story is so good upload ASAP please!
Cullens21 chapter 18 . 10/21/2007

LOVE
Cullens21 chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Great
ReaderRabid chapter 17 . 10/19/2007
what an intense chapter! wow. You had me on the edge of my seat from beginning to end. (well, figuratively. I was sitting on my bed. but anyhow)

so glad the pack and cullens worked things out, and I'm very curious to see what happens from here, and how Bella's gift changes things...
Summer Jasmine chapter 17 . 10/19/2007
Grr...stupid cliffy. keep up the good work.
lolly12 chapter 17 . 10/19/2007
Wow, I've been out of town and soo many updates to read. I'm loving the story so far. Glad that Bella is changed, but had hoped that Edward would do it. This works out well though, since it doesn't break the treaty technically. Interesting power. I look forward to the next updates.
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »