Reviews for Expecting the Unexpected
bella swan-whitlock chapter 36 . 9/8/2014
when will there be sequel
Guest chapter 36 . 9/5/2014
WOW, what a story, absolutely loved it, Please say your going to do a Sequel, Keep up the amazing work,
spacekitten2700 chapter 36 . 5/18/2014
just found the story great job
Guest chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
u cud do a lot better
Marzz chapter 6 . 11/19/2012
Awesome!
JojoDyke chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Hi there, I would very much to host your fan fiction on my website. Can you take a look and if you like what you see and want to be featured on it, please drop me an email. I am anxious to find new authors who are looking to have their work featured by a site that will truly appreciate your work by treating it with great care and promotion as well as exciting graphics and an attractive layout. I have read some of your work and am interested in featuring it. I am using this as a review as I didn't see an option to send you just a message. Hope that's ok. If not, I'm sorry. I do hope to hear from you soon. I'm Jenx find me at Mega Fan Fiction comm.
Amber-Jade James chapter 36 . 2/19/2010
Hey hun!

I loved how you ended the storie! it was perfect. I know i was gone a long time and i'm sorry. Life can be complicated. I do hope you decide to post a sequel. i really want to know what they name them! or you can just let me know! Hope to see more from you.

Cheers as always,

AJ James
firefly3141 chapter 9 . 7/30/2009
The story line is very good. However, the very numerous typos (your instead of you're, make instead of mad, b and t instead of be and to, etc. – too many others to itemize) made this story VERY difficult to read. When the Chapter 9 intro was a duplicate of Chapter 8's ending, I gave up. I was only 9 chapters into a 36 chapter story and the typos just got in the way of the continuity of the story. Although I know it has been more than 2 years since you wrote it, I really think you should go back to this story, have someone beta it for you, and correct these typos and repost after the corrections. It’s too good a story to just leave as it is.
NormaD chapter 5 . 7/17/2009
This story is terrible and I've read only four chapters. Vincent would never hurt Catherine, no matter what state he was in. And to imply that he would leave scars is utterly ridiculous. This is "too real" for my taste. The attraction for me was the love between Catherine and Vincent no matter what the situation. You've had them snapping at each other like high schoolers. I'm going to pass on the rest of the story. Not my cup of tea.
critic chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
The short form of "you are" is "you're" not "your". Your is used to indicate possession or relationship - i.e. "Is he your brother?", or "What is your name?" or "Please take your book".

"You're" is used when addressing someone directly, i.e. "You are right", or "You're right".

One example from your text - there are many: "Your here for your annual?"
tanya2byour21 chapter 36 . 3/8/2009
This story was fantastic and I loved it. I found it while read another fanfiction the auther of the other fanfiction talked about your story at the end of his. I am glad I read it. You are a very talented writer and I look forward to read more of your Beauty And The Beast fanfictions.

Tanya
gleefan2009 chapter 10 . 8/18/2008
Please write more i loved it all and want to know more please
Stevonnie-U chapter 36 . 7/8/2008
Aw, fuzzy widdle mini-Vince! Oh! I just though of a name for the Girl. Patricia. Waddaya think?
Mary Rose chapter 36 . 7/5/2008
Great job. I really enjoyed it. One thing. In the last chapter it looks like the formatting got messed up. Things aren't spaced like they were in the other chapters. You might want to fix that if you can.
aseena valley chapter 36 . 7/3/2008
Great finish too such a wonderful master peice! i can't wait for the sequal!