Reviews for Aftermath
Francis-rose chapter 5 . 9/30
Loved this
magnolia1717 chapter 5 . 8/9
I only like happy endings you so much.I liked Proud Flesh,too.
Alisa-kun chapter 5 . 11/26/2017
Merci pour cette belle fic
Truckee Gal chapter 5 . 10/19/2017
Enjoyed this post GWTW reunion story where you depict them as both finally maturing. If they will think instead of defaulting to a knee-jerk reaction when they speak with one another, interact regularly with the children and continue to indulge each other after hours; then, they will discover that marriage is indeed fun and growing stronger every day.
heresvivi chapter 5 . 8/31/2016
I love this story! Scarlett and Rhett's need for each other is visceral. I'm a sucker for a happy ending. Great writing. You are one of my all time favorite authors of GWTW fan fiction. Your stories are always engaging, exciting, and impossible to stop reading. I look forward to more stories from you. I don't know if it's proper but some of the unfinished GWTW stories on this site deserved to be completed. Especially when the authors leave the stories unfinished for years!
sash queen of the jungle chapter 5 . 7/1/2015
Thank god a happy ending. I was getting concerned that rhett would not return to scarlett. Thanks for writing and sharing.
SarRansom chapter 5 . 6/19/2014
I enjoyed this story very much! Thanks for sharing.
SpiritFeather19524 chapter 4 . 12/13/2013
poor scarlett and more rhett ( i cant wait to read more!
RamonaKingsley23 chapter 5 . 12/10/2012
Beautiful story and perfectly written :) and bravo on having both of them give and receive oral sex from one another! I don't know if the GWTW FF writers are usually more conservative, but if I were Scarlett I would always want to do dirty things to haha ;)
Sugargirl5 chapter 5 . 4/25/2011
I really loved this story, though naughty Scarlett kind of surprised me ;)
TLR388 chapter 5 . 2/23/2011
loved how you captured them! So much better then the book Scarlett!
J chapter 5 . 2/12/2011
Thank you for this. I watched the movie for the first time the other day, and I was so dissatisfied with the ending. You made the characters seem true to themselves and gave me the happy ending and character redemption that I was hoping for!
Alice chapter 5 . 9/3/2010
I loved your story, it's well written and well...interesting. One question though - did rhett have to be such a bitch about the whole thing? It's not like it was entirely scarlett's fault that their marriage didn't work out so to speak. Otherwise it waws fun reading it :D
Lady Babette chapter 5 . 6/22/2009
OMG! This one totally rocked. You so nailed our girl. Scarlett always the fighter and always learning. Thank you so much for this one.
iris fibonacci chapter 5 . 3/8/2009
Great smut, terrific story! Well done!