Reviews for Flames of War
Lady Emerald Black chapter 32 . 6/17/2010
Just popping in to say I think you are a wonderful writer especially your attention to detail and continuity and your flow is spot on. I've read fics where this is not the case, but you do not confuse your readers in any way, even if we are not privy to everything that's happening. I appreciate this.

I still love Ron's character in this.

Can't wait for more!

-LEB
Ryua Malfoy chapter 32 . 5/28/2010
I love Draco's speech at the end of 32. Awesome.
Mate of Koga chapter 32 . 5/24/2010
Nice ending of the chapter. It made me smile and want to hug Draco . . . wait I do that all the time.

Draco slapped Snape.

Speechless Dumbledore.

Priceless.

((HUGS)) to you and a vibrating shimmy. -Fi
Mate of Koga chapter 31 . 5/24/2010
Love the silent communication between Ron and Snape. Hermione out of the loop spells investigation coming . . . I hope. I hope Harry is better before she finds out.
Mate of Koga chapter 30 . 5/24/2010
Please let Ron and Hermione stay/get together. Let Ron still love her even though it's hard. I feel that Hermione might fully break if Ron leaves her.
Mate of Koga chapter 29 . 5/24/2010
Wow just wow
Mate of Koga chapter 28 . 5/15/2010
Evil, evil you. The cliff hanger noooooo ooooo oooo ooo oo o o o.

I hope that Snape and Harry will be alright. Have I told you that this fanfiction is so amazing. The personalities of the charters are life-like and you don't rush the story at all (even though I want everyone to be happy). -Fi
Mate of Koga chapter 27 . 5/15/2010
Hermione raises good points but she's so hurt by everything, she doesn't believe in anything anymore. - Fi
Mate of Koga chapter 26 . 5/15/2010
I like how you make Ronald. He's not stupid like most other fanfics have him made out to be. :) Great Chapter. - Fi
Mate of Koga chapter 25 . 5/15/2010
Poor Severus. Poor Harry. That's all I can say. It's so sad. -Fi
Ryua Malfoy chapter 24 . 12/19/2009
Whe, updates! I'm so excited.

Man, their lives are just kind of sucking lately, aren't they? I rather like the way you've portrayed Dumbledore in this set of chapters. Something about it I find immensely appealing, and I'm not sure why.
Pwyllugh chapter 20 . 5/20/2009
I absolutely love your story (and why don't you have much more reviews?) and I followed the love between Severus and Harry and Draco and Remus with such joy!

It was really beautiful and angst-ridden.

I love how you showed harry and I adore your writing style.

Please, continue with it ;)

Mariko
Mate of Koga chapter 20 . 5/15/2009
OMG Tomo. Poor Draco, Remus, Harry, and Snape. -Fi
Mate of Koga chapter 19 . 5/15/2009
No Draco, no. Poor Remus. I'm sitting on the edge of my seat. -Fi
Mate of Koga chapter 18 . 5/15/2009
i cried, boo for making me cry. The emotions: love, regret, hurt, all in one. I wonder if this is the chapter Setsuna cried on, if not you are going to make me an emotional wreck later on. - Fi