Reviews for Coming to grips with Dependence
bunnytofu chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
I just read through this entire series, and all I really have to say is WOW!

As a writer, you brought a great deal of realism to your fics, and that really means something. In the manga (and the anime as well) they skipped over alot regarding Ed's automail and installion. You wrote a plausible story contained within a fictional universe, that actually made canon itself more realistic, all the while keeping the reader interested, in fact, more like enthralled. There are few harder things to do in fiction.

Kudos to you for a great job and a great story.
Evil Little Dog chapter 5 . 10/19/2007
There's just so much pain in this story and so much desire to help. I love the descriptions of Ed and Winry in the bath and how she starts working his body to loosen him up.
Inuchemist10 chapter 5 . 10/16/2007
Another cute and sweet chapter from you. As always good work.
DarkWhiteRose chapter 4 . 10/15/2007
Nice chapter! Good job and hope u update later!
Ishte chapter 4 . 10/13/2007
Another great story... Poor Ed I feel so sorry for him. But again, I love stories like this that get into the real nuts and bolts of his automail. Usually it's just like... Ed decides to get Automail... and then next it's a year later he has it and knows how to use it. This is one of the reasons I've liked this series so much. It sort of digs into the unseen.
Inuchemist10 chapter 4 . 10/12/2007
Another wonderful chapter!
Sousukes-Girl chapter 4 . 10/12/2007
wow, pretty gritty. Poor Ed and Win.

Arigatou for another great chapter.
Inuchemist10 chapter 3 . 10/11/2007
Aw, that was great. Go Winry!
Sousukes-Girl chapter 3 . 10/11/2007
You know I love it. )

Very sweet.

KobrahEdo chapter 2 . 10/10/2007
update soon!
Evil Little Dog chapter 2 . 10/10/2007
DarkWhiteRose chapter 2 . 10/10/2007
Great job on the 2nd chapter! Update soon.
Sousukes-Girl chapter 2 . 10/10/2007
Aw, poor Ed. I hope you continue the story and that Al can forgive Ed for making fun of him now that the tables are turned!

I've found on here a few people that actually don't like Winry, but I doubt they've ever thought about what all she did to help the brothers, Ed especially!

Please give me more!
Inuchemist10 chapter 2 . 10/10/2007
WoW! That was hear wrenching bit still great! I wroe a similar chapter in my drabbles. Edward wet the bed in that one too, but he was more angry. I loved it can't wait for more!
ElricKeyblade chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
Hooray! Ed has awakened again!

...Why did Winry curse at him? Why did he burst into tears? Oh well, guess I'll find out next chapter! ;)

P.S.: I have been secretly reading all the other stories that led up to this for a while now. Why didn't I review?...Sorry. That's my laziness showing. -_- Anyways, keep up the good work! bd