Reviews for SeductionxAttraction
CoatCheck chapter 4 . 8/2/2012
*reading happily than all of sudden redeyed!Itachi appears and is like, "lol lemme fuck with you so later I can fuck you" and all I can say right now is, "wut". However, my deepest most innermost feelings are that i'd like you to update soon. Thank you for this story.
Anonymous gyal chapter 3 . 3/30/2011
Lady of revenge, is it your revenge to make restless and addicted to this story without ever getting more? Then you succeed cus ive become an addicted crazy gal all thanks to you. Curiosity is slowly making go crazy!
Naana chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Bitch you better update or I'm will kick your lazy ass! I give you the end of nexweek to update or else YOU GONNA SEE MY TRUE COLORS. Am a fuck you up real bad!
cthulhuus chapter 4 . 1/30/2011
This was awesome to read, even though it's been like 3 years since you wrote it. I really wish you'd continue; this fic has a lot of potential. :(
Angie chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
So from 2008 u've not updated, I'm not even goin to bother myself, to beg to u update. I loved the story, I felt so hot reading it. It Was GREat, too bad for us u gave up on it.
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 4 . 6/16/2010
love it looking forward to more
necessarily-anonymous chapter 4 . 4/1/2009
love the whole present tense thing you've got going on! the whole story feels surreal and hot. poor sasuke! cant wait for the next chapter~
blisblop chapter 4 . 8/11/2008
Whoa.I think he said he was his bro? I sure hope you continue with this so perfectly realized, its own world.I love your descriptions and the pace, the atmospere...please don't leave this!Thank you.
animebaby2000 chapter 4 . 7/9/2008
its alright kinda story but sasuke has to admit he liked itachi :)
atolrac chapter 4 . 6/10/2008
well the only thing, that I think would get that type of reaction out of sasuke, would be itachi telling him that he's his brother OR, that he loves him, I really dont have a fucking clue.

MochaCocaFan chapter 4 . 6/4/2008
This is fantastic, dark and morbidly accurate but needs editing. Update soon!
huhuhuhuhuhuhuh chapter 4 . 4/30/2008

Echiss the Wind chapter 4 . 4/28/2008
And Itachi said to Sasuke... "I AM YOU FATHER", Sasuke screams "NO!" and then starts Darth Varder's hymn.

All right, all right, it's more likely to be "I am your brother", or, "by the way Sasuke, I don't love you, wanna fuck?" 'cause you made Itachi quite creepy there, isn't?

'm looking forward the next chapter, be-bye!
blisblop chapter 4 . 4/5/2008
Radically different in presentation from the norm, tough, jarring it has a charmingly

vicious rocks. It person can write people.
Zena007 chapter 4 . 3/23/2008
Okay. Seriously. This story affected me. I kept up with it every update but, being my lazy self, never reviewed. And, sorry to say, never thought too much of it. But recently, I read a ficcy that reminded me of this story and upon thinking about it, I remembered the title, went back, re-read it and realized I really enjoyed it. So here I am, a little late, but a review nonetheless. But I have to say, first off, that I'm sad to see that it hasn't been updated in awhile. Understandable, but I would love to know what happens next. Your writing style is so different that I just don't understand how I wasn't affected before. Perhaps it's because some ficcys just are better over time? Like wine? Lol, lame comparison, but it's all I could come up with at the moment:P But honestly, yes, I enjoyed this ficcy immensely. I do hope there is an update soon in the future I look foward to it:)
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »