Reviews for Strum a Melody for Me
Aabluedragon chapter 6 . 1/27/2014
I hope you can pick this story up again in the near future. It's incredibly depressing to see so many good fanfictions discontinued or simply laid to rest. This story has so much potential and definitely deserves to be finished. I understand that it's been 6 years and a day since this has been updated, but I hope you can give your fans the rest of the story or at least some closure.

I hope to hear from you soon.
ZemyxLover6969 chapter 6 . 7/8/2011
YOU NEED TO CONTINUE, THIS STORY IS AWSOME, AND INSPIRING, ITS ONE OF MY FAVE STORIES ON ..
TypsyGypsy chapter 6 . 11/22/2010
Awsome! Please tell ne this isn't a discontinued fic? I really like this!
Axel-Nathaniel chapter 6 . 7/24/2010
Hi there, I was wandering if you're planning on continuing this? I'm really enjoying it, and it's brilliantly written! Great job :D!
summer-flower-girl chapter 6 . 2/21/2010
You're an amazing person for writting this. No, really, your awsome points just went up by 98% just becuae of this one fic! (Sorry, but not updating since 2008 took that 2% there)

Okay, now that the silliness is out of me...

1) Surgeon General's Hall? Mrs. Dualism. BRILLIANCE

2) All of Zexion's pet names crac me up.

3) Larxene is pure win. I normally don't like her to much, but you've made her somehow sort of likeable. In a 'I like you, even if I think you'll stab me with a fork if I ever double cross you' sorta way.

4) EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS IS AWSOME. -fangirls-

And I think that's about it.

Thanks for writting this!
LovezEverything43 chapter 6 . 12/26/2009
its been awhile since i read this story and its as great as ever except for the no more to read part. purtty peas wrote more
Sakuka chapter 6 . 11/18/2009
Oh wow, this is amazing, a friend of mine showed this tome.. but aparently you've not updated in a while! T-T i really hope you come back and finnish this!
Katina Uchiha chapter 6 . 10/23/2009
awesome! i loved your story! i read it on dA, but i'm going to fave and watch it here, kay? please update soon!
NEVERUSINGTHISOLDTHINGAGAIN chapter 6 . 7/29/2009
I wonder what happened!

I can't wait to see, and I hope Zexion's feet aren't destroyed from Demyx lying on them.

Lolz...

Great story! I really like the ideas you have!

Please Update Soon!

NEVERUSINGTHISOLDTHINGAGAIN chapter 5 . 7/29/2009
I wonder what's making the floor shake

And I hope Zexion's problems will be solved soon.

On to the next chapter! :D

NEVERUSINGTHISOLDTHINGAGAIN chapter 4 . 7/29/2009
Hehehe...

Awesome!

I hope the rest of Zexion's day goes well!

NEVERUSINGTHISOLDTHINGAGAIN chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
Aw!

I wonder what happens next!

NEVERUSINGTHISOLDTHINGAGAIN chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
Wow... Zexion is pretty good with talking even though he doesn't exactly know how it sounds like when he says it!

I wonder what Demyx meant!

NEVERUSINGTHISOLDTHINGAGAIN chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
WOW!

I wonder how Zexion lost the game before it even started!

I have an idea but I'll just wait and see!

Chi Haku chapter 6 . 6/13/2009
Next one soon soon soon soon please!

(I WAS reading this on dA, but then you stopped giving links to the chapters at chapter three and I moved to reading on here.)